Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Button Down Shirt?

Options
  • 31-03-2010 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Anyone know where I could get one in Galway. Long sleeve? Its prooving surprisingly difficult.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I have one, tenderly abused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Anthony Ryans , Next (Knocknacara) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭swe_fi

I am pleasantly surprised you can't find one! Get one without button down, seriously. If you absolutely need button down (because you have signed up to be an extra in some 80's movie or something) buy 2 small buttons and some needle+thread and just make your own "down-buttons". This way you can turn it back in to something you can actually wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Fiddlesnap

swe_fi wrote: »
    I am pleasantly surprised you can't find one! Get one without button down, seriously. If you absolutely need button down (because you have signed up to be an extra in some 80's movie or something) buy 2 small buttons and some needle+thread and just make your own "down-buttons". This way you can turn it back in to something you can actually wear.

Your actually a few decades too late there mate. Its not a CPs shirt I'm after. Thanks though. You sound very knowledgeable in the ways of high fashion. :rolleyes:

Re: Anto Ryans and Next. Both good shouts but tried both. Antos had a button down but short sleeved.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Might be a bit too casual, but New Look is worth a shot if casual is ok:

http://www.newlook.com/browse/productDetail.jsp?icCategory=cat30140&icProduct=173540501

edit: they also have this one, comes with a tie ;)

http://www.newlook.com/browse/productDetail.jsp?icCategory=cat30140&icProduct=191893101

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

You could try Geraghtys.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Dutchess

I bought my boyfriend one of those black 'granfather' shirt ones and that came from one of those slightly touristy Wool shops. Galway Woollen market I think it was.

Advertisement