Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TRITON T90SI Shower

• 31-03-2010 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭

I need a shower head and the the adjustable part on the rail to lower and raise the height of the head for a TRITON T90SI SHOWER Can anyone tell me where to get these parts. I've looked all over the place but to no avail. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭targus

The Shower Centre at the Fairview end of the Malahide Rd is your best bet if your near Tolka Park.!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

if your near glasnevin i think harreds heating and plumbing in dublin ind est do triton parts.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

the winner of this thread is targus. got the part on 1 call. cheers for your help everyone. can finally have a proper shower.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Big Steve wrote: »
    the winner of this thread is targus. got the part on 1 call. cheers for your help everyone. can finally have a proper shower.

There is no winners steve. There is practacality. I take it what you mean is the advice you followed was targus because you live closest... Practacality.

Oh and on the advice... your welcome.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

Its was meant to be light hearted thanks to targus. and it wasn't practicality it was just that targus was right in me first attempt. I would have went to maynooth or any of the places the guys were sound enough to reccommend if I had of rang them first to check.

Advertisement