Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craggy Island BC2 Server

Options
  • 31-03-2010 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

:DHi All. Just letting you all know that our server Craggy Island is up and running now. Hosted by rackage. Not exactly a clan server as we're not a clan.
    IP - 193.93.47.107.

At the moment we're looking at running conquest one day and rush the next and alternate the 2 modes. (for the most part anyway)
    The members on the server will/should have the prefix =CI=.
    Inviting you all to come and have fun on it.

b_560x95.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Ha..like it. As long as it not hosted on CRAGGY ISLAND I will play a few games on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Ha..like it. As long as it not hosted on CRAGGY ISLAND I will play a few games on there.

417.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭brk3

Anyone care to post a few screenshots of this for the console players?! Would love to see this.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭-l-Z3k3-l-

brk3 wrote: »
    Anyone care to post a few screenshots of this for the console players?! Would love to see this.
    Of BC2 itself?
    http://forum.i3d.net/main-bad-company-2/49521-bad-company-2-trailers-screenshots-news.html
    vids and screenies here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭yankinlk

Will deffo be on for the weekend...good man for setting it up. My ping is gooood there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

-l-Z3k3-l- wrote: »
    I think he may of thought the Craggy Island Server was a mod, as opposed to just the name of the server

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭brk3

Heh, yeah I did. Shouldve read the OP more closely. You have to admit though, would a fun mod ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

brk3 wrote: »
    Heh, yeah I did. Shouldve read the OP more closely. You have to admit though, would a fun mod ;)
    I've always wanted to do drive by shootings from a small fly-mow.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭-l-Z3k3-l-

Which mode do you guys prefer servers to run?
    At the moment I've the server set for Rush.
    Wondering should i alternate between Conquest and rush maybe on a week by week basis and not day by day

Some good games last night...server full allathetime now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Yeah played last night .. great games!

Well done Zeke!

Great games last night - the TIG boyos were welcome visitors (damn you wonda) ... great craic on Teamspeak as well.

Everybody still happy with Normal mode instead of HC?

Gonna add the server to my favs lads had a great laugh on the server, very well admin'ed I must admit. Next time I on I get on TS aswell....if you allow Dubs on hehe!!!!

I tell ya, some of the CI guys are ****in lethal players....really good. I will deffo be on more now that I found the server at last.....Alot of you ****s last night after my TAGS yis were Grrrrrrrrrr :mad:

IMHO stay away from HC is just CRAP!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Good craic alright, looking for your tags, followed you for a while at one stage to get yer tags, went around the corner you were gone and was knifed myself.

And screw h\c, throw some rush into the mix?

my favorites is messed up lately... nearly all greyed out. Ive tried removing and adding back in - is this just the way it is?

Friends list seems to be on the fritz as well.

fairly banging again last night after 9.00, thanks again to the TIG lads showing up.

Damn .. joined late last night so most ye were gone.

Yeah friends list doesnt seem to be working at all anymore.

Add up the TS details as a message so the TIG boyos (and others) can join in...

Good craic alright, looking for your tags, followed you for a while at one stage to get yer tags, went around the corner you were gone and was knifed myself.

And screw h\c, throw some rush into the mix?

Ahhhh the curse of a high rank...its more trouble then it worth. When i get to the GOLD tag stage i will be link honey to a bee ....ffs

LMAO...I jumped off the top of the roof and landed behind you and got your tags mate......i was laughin for about 10mins. Closest I ever felt to being BATMAN.:D

Well it the friends works but does not show up that they are on...defeats the purpose I know. But that is how I joined the craggy server the other night through [TiG] syco as I could not get the server in the browser....its grand if you know the player is on through teamspeak etc.

I will be on tonite for a few games....might get to join a squad that actually follows each other, either that or I smell BIG TIME ;)

• Advertisement

What is the TS IP addy guys?

good crowd again last night, started off quiet, so we spent time trying to launch Zeke and his quad bike across the map with mines. Server started to fill up after the 2nd launch.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Friends list seems to be on the fritz as well.
    I've found that once you know they're in a game, you can join them, even though it's not showing in the friends list that they are in-game.
    yankinlk wrote: »
    Add up the TS details as a message so the TIG boyos (and others) can join in...
    So you can hear our tactics? Nay! Usually on the [TiG] TS server, anyhoos. But post up the details, so we can join it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Well it the friends works but does not show up that they are on...defeats the purpose I know. But that is how I joined the craggy server the other night through [TiG] syco as I could not get the server in the browser....its grand if you know the player is on through teamspeak etc.

I will be on tonite for a few games....might get to join a squad that actually follows each other, either that or I smell BIG TIME ;)

I've been looking for Craggy with no results until last night.
    try:
    Turning off all filters(blank them out) and search for:

Craggy Island

it seems bfbc2 is case sensitive ^ ^.
    Finally added it and had a good time last night, very good squad-work by almost everyone, cept for some sniper standing at the crossroads looking for a grenade, of course I had to help him out, I'm nice like that :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Had a few decent games on CI myself just before the weekend (Friday), though haven't really played all weekend after that...

What is the TS IP addy guys?

I believe its meant to be showing up in broadcast when you join the server...

It was very very quite all weekend....I had no broadband friday but was on all day saturday and left early sat and sun nite as fook all doing.....

Was on some French clan server in a small scrim only about 9 on incld me and was accused of hacking ffs...so they all left "THEIR OWN SERVER!!!!" obviously no admin rights. Man that was funny....but they could not shoot for ****. Ended up with a K : D of 49-5.....:p

Should be on laterzzzzzzz

Yeah it was jam packed friday, it was kinda of cool because , had to kick 1 or 2 to make space. Saturday it was not so busy, come to think most of the servers i usually go to were dead on saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

yankinlk wrote: »
    I believe its meant to be showing up in broadcast when you join the server...

well that isn't much good now is it :) when you're already in the game..
    and unless you already have a program open on the desktop it's a bitch to alt-tab ..have to use task manager

• Advertisement

Hi Guys,

See below Teamspeak server for Craggy Island
    193.93.44.99:10158

Advertisement