Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craggy Island BC2 Server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭yankinlk

and are we gathering there tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Yeah thats the plan... 9pm onwards

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Anyone up for some buggy launching beforehand?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I be on tonite for a few rounds...I will infect the craggy server and the [TiG] server depending on numbers.....

DOWN WITH THAT SORT OFF THING!!!!

Yeah save that for the next Lan...

• Advertisement

YAY....Carpet Burns......better not invite Dublin Gunner!!!!

Fairly banging there the past 2 nights, pretty much full up until after 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Was on last night for a bit myself. Good craic

I'd like to thank Wonda-Boy for stopping by and giving me his tags..

personally I felt that I should have gotten a 5000 points bonus for doing it (already sent a mail to EA complaining)

After chasing astro into the rocks, not finding him turning my back and getting knifed, the price has gone up to 6.50 for your tags mr daz.

• Advertisement

Ah..it was funny..I was only after unlocking the M95 went up to the rocks to snipe and try it out... and there ya were right in front of me... too close to snipe up to no good.

Jaysus Daz....I was defending POINT A for so long something had to give, There were waves of you lot coming in and it took ages for you AMATEURS to cap the flag :D....you stabbed me mid fire fight....the LOWEST OF THE LOW IMHO.....

;)

Good games again last night.....

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭MrTimewalk

MrDaz I seem to have your teeth here, must have dropped them after I TOOLED YOU TO DEATH just after I KNIFED YOU :)

I dont remember any such incident..however if you had proof like say .. a screenshot then of course I'd believe you old friend.

On the server at 8:30am this morning and server was full....:eek: Have to say when 32 peeps on it does get laggy a bit.

Good games....thanx for the tags Yank!!!!

PMSL

On the Craggy Server all day yesterday and last night. I never seen so many HIGH RANKS in my life on one server....the server was ROCXXXXXING last night well after 2am....There was a LVL 50 in my squad and I swear CRAP was not the word for this fella... and at least 5 high 40's on....most of them on my side....so no gold tags for me.

But had a few great games with Dapper Gent and Fuzzy Dunlop......:)

SO yer lan was a success then?

The boys are gaming and DRUNK outta their mind...I did not go to the LAN but they are having a BBQ today I think and they got the weather aswell so I would say it was a BLASSTTTTT :cool:

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    There was a LVL 50 in my squad and I swear CRAP was not the word for this fella

Probably played BFBC2 a ridiculous amount of time and spent most of his time reviving as a medic or reparing. Anyone remember blazin uk in BF2, mles ahead of everyone, not so great kd ratio, but his revives were almost 4 times that of his kills. Basically would spend whole round throwing medic packs and reviving guys. He had it down to an art.

Well I am not on about 1 bad round I am talking mid table for 5-6 rounds. Probably some dude playing on his mates account and wrecking his stats......lol.

• Advertisement

Good games last night on Craggy...went quite very quick but still had 6 on till 1ish.

yawwwwwwwn......yep another late one.

Some good games although the last map was abit mad. finally got all the unlocks last night.

Is it around the mid 20's you get all the unlocks....FOOK. Seems like a bleedin age I finished with them.

Should have dragged them out a bit longer....Ranked up today...and 236,000 to my next rank WTF :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Joeface

Give it up Wonda boy , once mr daz got ur tags this game is no longer worth your while playing.the medic whore that you are.
    your stats are sicking . a KDR of feckin 2....
    All the effort even with my KDR massively improved its still below 1 .

[ (gone are the days of COD4)

Lmao...save your tears for cooling your porridge!!!

If you actually look at my stats its my TEAMWORK points that are impressive, I play medic to help my teamates and I dont WHORE> I switch between Assault and Medic even Engi and my most used gun is the X48 LMG and the A9-N assault....

As for my tags It aint hard to get them when I am on the field like a "SPARTAN"....

For the record it is feckin well hard to get a K : D of when you are playing the game for this length of time WITHOUT been a sniper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Lmao...save your tears for cooling your porridge!!!

If you actually look at my stats its my TEAMWORK points that are impressive, I play medic to help my teamates and I dont WHORE> I switch between Assault and Medic even Engi and my most used gun is the X48 LMG and the A9-N assault....

As for my tags It aint hard to get them when I am on the field like a "SPARTAN"....

For the record it is feckin well hard to get a K : D of when you are playing the game for this length of time WITHOUT been a sniper!

Wonda Boy is the best boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Joeface

there are no tears left.they were all wasted on vodafone and my packetloss

also only ever played sniper to unlock it ...bare min of kills to get each weapon , then back to assault or eng.

@ Moist bread , been nice to him doesn't stop him running u through with what ever is in his hand. Insulting him and throwing stuff at him doesn't work either.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Seems Mr Fitt chooses to abuse his admin rights and kick people for spawn raping a hundred metres from the spawn. That'll be my last time on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

So did he kick you then spear? That's a bit harsh, I've never seen you that ****e.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

So did he kick you then spear? That's a bit harsh, I've never seen you that ****e.

Yup, on the hill overlooking the MCOM's across the water. He was running up to sniper from there, I killed him, and he kicked me for spawn raping despite the spawn being 100m up the road.

Advertisement