Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craggy Island BC2 Server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Poor form, if it happened. Sniping towards a spawn on Rush is acceptable, you do have to keep the opposing players back after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

If i remember correctly it was after an m-com station was lost and the enemy spawnbase moved to your old base and you stuck around, well someone did. As far as i'm concerned thats grand, it's to be expected. Played you on TiG and craggy and you fight with honour but you are a horrible knifing git(got me too many times). The kick was bad form alright.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If i remember correctly it was after an m-com station was lost and the enemy spawnbase moved to your old base and you stuck around, well someone did. As far as i'm concerned thats grand, it's to be expected. Played you on TiG and craggy and you fight with honour but you are a horrible knifing git(got me too many times). The kick was bad form alright.

No, this happened at the very start of the round, before any MCOM's were touched, so that can't have been me in that case.

Thats seriously bad form then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭yankinlk

Spear,
    We are reviewing our policy on spawn rape - please bear with us. This is the correct place to vent your displeasure - we will deal with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭-l-Z3k3-l-

Will have words with the other admins. Nail down when and where to use their powers. In my eyes, if an MCOM station is lost, on the way out i'll try and kill everyone i can, but make sure i'm retreating. Sorry for the way you were kicked Spearman. Don't abandon us just cause of one over zealous admin.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Spearman , sorry about this... you shouldnt have been kicked for this , there's a big discussion going on between ourselves atm about this.

I think its a case of two many cooks atm!

Can honestly say .this was a big fcuk up on our admins side and that your welcome back anytime ..

Hopefully you'll come back on as its our loss if you dont :(

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭MrTimewalk

Spear,
    We'd hate to lose any friends we've built up on the Craggy Server. We're all about having fun so I hope you'll accept our apology. If you find the server full any evening and want to join in, just contact us on teamspeak

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Spear wrote: »
    Seems Mr Fitt chooses to abuse his admin rights and kick people for spawn raping a hundred metres from the spawn. That'll be my last time on there.

Have to say I have never seen SPEARMAN acting up on any server I was on with him (apart from the KNIFE HAXXX) Maybe it was just in the heat of the moment Spear, dont stop playing on Craggy mate. The boys will deffo sort it out.....

Does seem a tad harsh all the same...I dont suppose you STABBED him did you!!! LMAO. As I have been spawn raped on Craggy and no one ever got the boot not that I cant hunt them down....Grrrrr:mad:

BTW,

If both M-Cons are blown and the map has moved on it is TOTALLY FINE (IMHO) to stay up and kill the advancing enemies, jesus that is a MUST!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

MrTimewalk wrote: »
    Spear,
    We'd hate to lose any friends we've built up on the Craggy Server. We're all about having fun so I hope you'll accept our apology. If you find the server full any evening and want to join in, just contact us on teamspeak

Glad to see this has been put to bed ^ ^.

• Advertisement

Place would have been alot safer if he was banned...the sneaky foook....he is like a poxy cat burglar.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Joeface

just after seen that he has my tags as well , I'm not liking that part.
    I try not to donate them too often.

must sort out bluedrax....:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭-l-Z3k3-l-

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Place would have been alot safer if he was banned...the sneaky foook....he is like a poxy cat burglar.

:D
    Look whos talking. you pop out from nowhere all the time.
    glad i got your tags the other night
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭BlueDrax

Joeface wrote: »
    just after seen that he has my tags as well , I'm not liking that part.
    I try not to donate them too often.

must sort out bluedrax....:mad:

Me? What did I do now? Not like I have your dog tags... oh wait... :D

I thought we were all after Mr Daz?
    The price on his head is now stands at €7, a Tesco jam doughnut and a bakewell tart.

At least when I pop out of no-where I make it quick, I dont run around in a sniper suit like a pervert trying to feel everyone up like spearman.

I have Daz's tags!! Can I get a Yop instead of a doughnut....:confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

At least when I pop out of no-where I make it quick, I dont run around in a sniper suit like a pervert trying to feel everyone up like spearman.

I have Daz's tags!! Can I get a Yop instead of a doughnut....:confused:

The wookie suit isn't my choice, it's a side effect of me working up to gold on the VSS.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Christ..so many enemies so little time.

Anyone want to join my side in the quest for the greater good ( and of dirty dogtags)

People that need thier tags taken : Lycan_irl (aka joeface) and AnCapillmMor (aka HORSE :) )

After that I dont really care

ah Mr Daz's tags are a dime a dozen at this stage, well a dime for 8 of them:D ...

I will match the reward on Daz's head for anyone who takes Bluedrax's, Make sure u break the knife in his skull as proof :D

It's true what they say about you(mr_daz) fight without honour.

Draxies tags, you would'nt even get a penny jelly for those.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 MrFitt

My Bad!....It was a genuine mistake, as I had to stretch to reach other laptop which had Procon running and I kicked TheSpearman by mistake...

So Spearman please accept my apology and please visit Craggy island in the near future as it is good to have your kind of calibre of player about!

Oh and the title was meant to be sarcasm....:)

See you all soon on the battlefields........

• Advertisement

MrFitt wrote: »
    My Bad!....It was a genuine mistake, as I had to stretch to reach other laptop which had Procon running and I kicked TheSpearman by mistake...

So Spearman please accept my apology and please visit Craggy island in the near future as it is good to have your kind of calibre of player about!

Oh and the title was meant to be sarcasm....:)

See you all soon on the battlefields........

I have to confess to a degree of skepticism here, since it would need to be an incredibly bad co-incidence to kick the player who killed you just three seconds earlier. But I can't gainsay your explanation so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and I accept your apology.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Spear wrote: »
    I have to confess to a degree of skepticism here, since it would need to be an incredibly bad co-incidence to kick the player who killed you just three seconds earlier. But I can't gainsay your explanation so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and I accept your apology.

Jayzuusss that was long winded.

Could you not have just said:

"Yeah right. I know you're talkin' bollox, but fair enough. Be on later."

Jayzuusss that was long winded.

Could you not have just said:

"Yeah right. I know you're talkin' bollox, but fair enough. Be on later."

I was going for non-inflammatory, but that works too I guess.

LMAO.....

Thats a real stop throwing your dummy out of the pram and get over yourself kind of apology.
    be the bigger man and admit SPEAR pissed you off big time and you kicked him out of R4GE!!!!!! :rolleyes:

LMAO.

Hell if SPEARMAN was an admin he have kicked me for getting his tags twice in the one round last night...MWAHHHHHHH (yeah yeah you have mine 4 more)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

LMAO.....

Thats a real stop throwing your dummy out of the pram and get over yourself kind of apology.
    be the bigger man and admit SPEAR pissed you off big time and you kicked him out of R4GE!!!!!! :rolleyes:

LMAO.

Hell if SPEARMAN was an admin he have kicked me for getting his tags twice in the one round last night...MWAHHHHHHH (yeah yeah you have mine 4 more)

ROFL

I think your posts are awesome

ROFLMAOOMGWTFBBQLOLHAX

Just doing my job ma'am bringing justice to the world blah blah blah......in Mr.Fritts defense can someone check the logs and see if there was indeed another player with a similar name.....STEERMAN or SHERMAN perhaps FEAR-MAN!!!!

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

MrFitt I suggest you get yerslef Wolfcon, its by far the best remote rcon tool there is for BFBC2. In game kicking is easy, ie "/kick TheSpearman" would have done the job. Also by typing the players name you wouldnt have kicked the wrong player!

bit slow last night most on was around 12, still good crack tho.

Highlight of the night was shooting at wondaboy missing, he dissapears, in frustration i fired the noobtube randomly into some trees in the distance and hit him.

PS, if you're on TS, be carefull what you say wondaboy is a lurking.

Ahhh yes RADIO CRAGGY (Teamspeak) as I like to call it....simple really log into TS and say hello in your best cork accent and they think you some loon of boards and nobody knew it was me.

Was sitting in TS without saying a word for about 25 minutes and I swear it was like PODGE & RODGE, I was laughin so hard at the guys slagging each other and everyone else it was CLASSIC.

If I had recorded the audio I could have done the lot of you for slander....PMSL. It was just brilliant, Wonda boy this and Wonda boy that.....

Highlight was Joeface (Lycan) saying "****in Wonda boy he just killed me....Ahhh for **** sake revived and he killed me again....Where is here the medic whore"

P.S
    For the record the above was shot with an assault rifle but R4GE does that to people.....

• Advertisement

For the record Whore and yes u are a whore stop saying ur not
    I signed in to TS before BC2 so I knew u were on TS

I was shouting at u when I when i said"WONDA BOY " U F_IN killed me again u whore"
    :D:D:D

and I made the mistake of twice Trying to knife U in the back only to have one of ur team gremlin off u and I knifed them instead only for u to turn and kill me [email]b@st@rd...most[/email] annoying .

Poor DR ASTRO on the other hand , im not sure he could take much more of the pain u inflicted on him.He felt a bit like cannon fodder,pretty much all he did for 20min was die and respawn and given the respawn time is like 12sec I think he spent more time looking at his equip than he did at the game.

Advertisement