Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craggy Island BC2 Server

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    A ha....I am like GOLDFINGER in the AUSTIN POWERS movies....

CRAZY DUTCH BASTARDS!!!!

Craggy was piss poor tonite....major lag. Had to leave after 3 rounds it was that bad.

I just spent a round using the CG. I understand now why you moan about it so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I swear if I was to use a CG as my main weapon I would be getting fuggin crazy K : D's....

Its a total skill-less weapon...and to think there are lvl 30's and above thinking they are the CHEESE coz they rackin up kills with it....PMSL

Good games tonite spearman...you were ROCKIN!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Server down all day it seems?

Has been greyed out for the last 2 days....was not active last night at all.:(

I don't think I'll be getting any Christmas cards from ShootermacGav this year for this evenings performance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

good games on there!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Spear wrote: »
    I don't think I'll be getting any Christmas cards from ShootermacGav this year for this evenings performance.

HaHa that's sooo true!!! I was cursing the very ground you were walking on!
    In my defence, I was downloading some house cleaning rubbish for the moth so my ping was in the high 200s, oh and was a bit pissed (started drinking at home on weekends cos I've no mates ^ ^).
    But that doesn't mean you wouldn't have handed my arse to me anyway.

I did get a bit pissed when I asked someone to kill me so i could even up the numbers, I was bunny hopping in the middle of towelhead avenue and you used it as yet another chance to add my tags to the collection lol although it hardly matters, you've already got soo many.

I did get a bit pissed when I asked someone to kill me so i could even up the numbers, I was bunny hopping in the middle of towelhead avenue and you used it as yet another chance to add my tags to the collection lol although it hardly matters, you've already got soo many.

Sorry, I didn't realise that was the case there, I thought you were confused by the smoke I had fired.

Spear wrote: »
    Sorry, I didn't realise that was the case there, I thought you were confused by the smoke I had fired.

Yeah that brings to mind the poor chat system in bfbc2, you surely should still be able to read text when in the loadout screen, pretty piss poor design that.

Yeah that brings to mind the poor chat system in bfbc2, you surely should still be able to read text when in the loadout screen, pretty piss poor design that.

The next patch replaces that thankfully. I've seen screenshots with three modes, including an overlaid window with a full chatlog.

• Advertisement

Yeah, its terrible you cant chat when dead. Even for a bit of banter like.....the load out screen should only pop up for the last 3-4 secs and leave the live map and chat window up......

This patch is taken an absolute age....I really do think EA are not looking after the PC as good as the MONEY CONSOLES.

Sure when you search of a game now no matter what time day of night, all you get are lists of empty servers. And when they are live they rarely ever full.

Might not even play the game to LVL 50 at this rate ffs....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

That bugs the hell out of me, you're just typing in "Noob An-94" and it cuts out before you finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭yankinlk

That bugs the hell out of me, you're just typing in "Noob An-94" and it cuts out before you finish.

?? I cant keep up with you rascals as to which gun is the noobiest. I play them untill I get a gold, then move on to the next - when i get platinum I stop using that gun. Currently on an-94 - but didnt realize it was a noob gun.

yankinlk wrote: »
    ?? I cant keep up with you rascals as to which gun is the noobiest. I play them untill I get a gold, then move on to the next - when i get platinum I stop using that gun. Currently on an-94 - but didnt realize it was a noob gun.

Isn't noob at all mate. i think it's the 40mm attachment he was refering to.
    guns are there to be used although the CG is a major pain in the ass.

In fact you only have to take a look at wonder's crap gun collection to know it's mostly the player that owns.

I joined dubs on some french server and it was hack city, at least 20 guys kicked for aimbotting lol, We didn't do too bad in the end, although I knifed some dude 3 times in the back with no effect, so I took out the old defib, it worked a treat ^ ^.

yankinlk wrote: »

Its sarcasm, there was a lot of "Noob <insert random weapon>" the other night. Never leave home without my AN-94.

In fact you only have to take a look at wonder's crap gun collection to know it's mostly the player that owns.

I have started to use the crap guns lately for the laugh....TBH most of the guns are pretty good with the powerful add ons, but if the other team is very good you do need a bit of fire power and you do need a bit of back up. I found myself on my own and 3 or four dudes running around together so no matter how good you are you dead and lose flags. I hate when peeps sit outside the cap zone in a tank and just rape for kills, at the very least have the flag ticking down ffs!

I was on with Spearman and Bratprince with a few (CI) boys the other night and I was on a the other team and they were bad and was getting hammered with all the bad guns I tried...in fact I was getting hammered when I went switched back to the others too......LMAO.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

any chance a Few more of you Craggi Island regulars could add me as an ingame buddy? SpookyD thats capital S and D in there.

Just the only way I can game is by joining buddies as I have trouble connecting to EA and staying connected.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭yankinlk

will do

any chance a Few more of you Craggi Island regulars could add me as an ingame buddy? SpookyD thats capital S and D in there.

Just the only way I can game is by joining buddies as I have trouble connecting to EA and staying connected.

Craggy is going currently, so join Ancapaillmor to get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

laggy server is laggy :/

• Advertisement

Christ last night was a gustav fest, never seen so many gustav's in a game. Most of the other team had them, they were great a defending but toothless when it came to attacking in rush.

And why o why did'nt they just copy the buddy system from 2142, that worked perfectly. You could even accept a buddy request in game without exiting.

Was just thinking on what the gustav needs, instead of makig the whoosh sound when it fires, it makes the sound of a vuvuzela instead.

Christ last night was a gustav fest, never seen so many gustav's in a game. Most of the other team had them, they were great a defending but toothless when it came to attacking in rush.

And why o why did'nt they just copy the buddy system from 2142, that worked perfectly. You could even accept a buddy request in game without exiting.

Was just thinking on what the gustav needs, instead of makig the whoosh sound when it fires, it makes the sound of a vuvuzela instead.

I think you should be able to shoot the cg round, i've often fired a few rounds at one but no success ^ ^

Craggy does have a lag issue especially when FULL...as for the buddy system it should be like 2142 alrite.

Should be on later for a game.

So you're saying your lad goes on the fritz when craggy is full?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

what? yours does not?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Isn't noob at all mate. i think it's the 40mm attachment he was refering to.
    guns are there to be used although the CG is a major pain in the ass.

I joined dubs on some french server and it was hack city, at least 20 guys kicked for aimbotting lol, We didn't do too bad in the end, although I knifed some dude 3 times in the back with no effect, so I took out the old defib, it worked a treat ^ ^.

Yeah, was funny, but we did hold our own!

Dubs is my lucky charm TBH, any time I ever joined some random french server at like 1 or 2 in the morning its always a kill fest for me. Last time I was screaming at him to print screen coz mine would not work my K : D was so good.

So keep up the good work dubs....lol

So you're saying your lad goes on the fritz when craggy is full?

How is your K : D so low mate, it baffles me. Any time I am on a server with you, end result is bodies all over the shop. I cant believe your kills are not higher in your sig (might need to be updated) and you dont have a K : D of at least 2 mate....:confused:

Dubs is my lucky charm TBH, any time I ever joined some random french server at like 1 or 2 in the morning its always a kill fest for me. Last time I was screaming at him to print screen coz mine would not work my K : D was so good.

So keep up the good work dubs....lol

Dunno, that french server dubs was on last night was lag city, I don't mind a bit of lag(craggy) at all but when the enemy is employing teleporting tactics it's time to leave, did see dubs was doing pretty decent all the same.

• Advertisement

How is your K : D so low mate, it baffles me. Any time I am on a server with you, end result is bodies all over the shop. I cant believe your kills are not higher in your sig (might need to be updated) and you dont have a K : D of at least 2 mate....:confused:

Same as in 2142, had a horrible start and it took me ages to get it over 1(had been ps3ing nonstop the previous year and a bit). Also depends on the mood, i'm either killing left right and centre or i'm crap, and if its after 11 i'm usually a bit pissed, tends to dull my reactions, which is weird because i usually win racing games online when i'm pissed.

Advertisement