Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craggy Island BC2 Server

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

What classes as a "whore" in the game?

I mean are you a whore if you play with the same kit all the time but are crap. Or are you only a whore if you kill everything around you. Peeps dont tend to call anybody anything unless you good at the game.

Which suits me fine I tend to get an awful lot of **** until I get to know the guys....thats why I hate going on random servers you have a good round and you slated!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    What classes as a "whore" in the game?

I mean are you a whore if you play with the same kit all the time but are crap. Or are you only a whore if you kill everything around you. Peeps dont tend to call anybody anything unless you good at the game.

Which suits me fine I tend to get an awful lot of **** until I get to know the guys....thats why I hate going on random servers you have a good round and you slated!

A whore is something who continually uses the same kit and gun over and over and over again...

I bet you miss your M60..don't you Wonda:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Joeface

put it this way ...do u feel like whore , Using that same gun over and over :

if so then u are a whore.

u need an excuse , Mine at the moment is my medic KDR is not 1 or better.
    so medic it is currently at 0.7 up from 0.6. once that is done i will move on to carl and then assault . sniper was easy to get positive.

and finally got win loss above one ...but only just.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Want to get your K\D up, AN-94 is your man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Joeface

u say that horse , but its just not a nice weapon, Have used every weapon in game and still ain't found one I'm completely happy with.

• Advertisement

Takes a while to get used to the quick tap tap tap but once you do you'll be taking them dowm from across the map, if only there was a 12X scope for the AN-94.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭yankinlk

Bring your Garand and your knife and see you all online tonight.

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    A whore is something who continually uses the same kit and gun over and over and over again...

I bet you miss your M60..don't you Wonda:D

M60...have not used that since rank 20 or some ****.....LMAO. I can do just as much damage with the 1st Engi gun I tells ya...WORD :cool:

yankinlk wrote: »
    Bring your Garand and your knife and see you all online tonight.

Ha, that would be sweet....

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    A lot of people forget about the VSS which is the silenced auto sniper rifle..
    Equip this with default scope, mortar, extra ammo and magnum ammo and watch those kills rack up.. you can basically hide in the enemy camp and take em all out...
    Used this in the TiG server yesterday. Good laugh.

• Advertisement

Craggy was hopin tonite....but that ****in lag was back coz the server was full. But it was great, had 3 really competitve games with 32 players and not a CG in sight. And 80% of the peeps on were very good I tell ya!

There was one "M60 WHORE" that shall remain nameless as punishment I had to get his TAGS.....but great fun kudos guys.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭yankinlk

There was one "M60 WHORE" that shall remain nameless as punishment I had to get his TAGS.....but great fun kudos guys.

yeah yeah yeah, but i got platinum on it tonight so im putting it away now. games were good, now ed get the finger out and fix admin access.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Yank's a notorious whore...hell he's prob the only guy with platinum noob toobing badges :D

so far none of the 3rd party apps work with the new patch..hopefully procon etc will be updated by next week for this..
    There's definitely a huge drop in CG usage..games are really getting enjoyable now...
    Got a really sweet CG kill last night (was only using it for the chopper :D honest )..too far for shotgun so I said wth and fired at one guy hiding behind a contain with his back to me..just as I fired his 3 squadmates spawned on him :D #
    a really sweet 4 kills :D
    As for the Garand..it's a bloody killing machine :D played as Eng and racked up the kills with it..

LMAO, sitting on the moutain top, hiding in the rocks with an M60 on RUSH......cant get much lower then that.

;)

Thanks Spear for adding Gametracker URL to this thread. This means that by looking at the first post of this thead, you'll see how many people are on the server :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

the_syco wrote: »
    Thanks Spear for adding Gametracker URL to this thread. This means that by looking at the first post of this thead, you'll see how many people are on the server :)

Speaking of which, game tracker shows the server down.

Most of my regular servers are GREYED out. IBF was on last night so I was there for a while, then it was a night of L4D2 ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Most of my regular servers are GREYED out. IBF was on last night so I was there for a while, then it was a night of L4D2 ;)

I've been hitting some pub servers lately, Timeless and Lions mostly. There's a lot of stupid players out there, and as a result they now have me as top of their dogtag nemesis list. But on the plus side I've meted out Garand based justice to 587 of them over the last week alone.

LMAO....There is no such thing as a stupid player.....all they need is time on the battlefield and they too will be vets in no time.

I am so glad the kife works again....got a few myself last night. TBH I only really like to stab snipers!

LMAO....There is no such thing as a stupid player.....all they need is time on the battlefield and they too will be vets in no time.

I am so glad the kife works again....got a few myself last night. TBH I only really like to stab snipers!

My newest plan for a sniper is to drop several mines next to them and then shoot one of the mines. I consider this a gift to them since they'll get great views of the map as they sail over it.

This also works very well for tanks who aren't eager to drive over the mines I offer them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

naaaah yous got it all wrong, best method:

engineers repair tool, come up behind them, then drill their head in!!!

LOVE IT

oh, and the irish should set up a panama canal only server. thats what i play on and theres a few of them constantly full

only map i like aswell. has everything

copeyhagen wrote: »
    engineers repair tool, come up behind them, then drill their head in!!!
    Knife takes skill, doesn't always work.

Drill not only works everytime, but they wonder what the noise is :D

Kinda hard to drill when you not an engineer!!!! Knife is always on hand...or should I say in HAND.

Spear wrote: »
    I've been hitting some pub servers lately, Timeless and Lions mostly. There's a lot of stupid players out there, and as a result they now have me as top of their dogtag nemesis list. But on the plus side I've meted out Garand based justice to 587 of them over the last week alone.

Used hate timeless on 2142, they'd friednly fire off so you'd every noob under the planet bunnyhopping with RDX and they had it set in some way that you could'nt detonate it.

Craggy gonna try out the infantry only patch.....it was pants last night later on with 6-8 peeps in a tank.

Should try it for a while?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

ah I enjoyed that on craggy last night. It was crap at the start with only 3 v 3 and lads in tanks all right. But when it filled up a bit we had a good game on.

Could not get into the game last night....was bleedin knackered. But it was a good laugh all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭-l-Z3k3-l-

Not sure about running the Inf only patch to be honest. be easier to yell a message a few times if the server is quiet
    should have doen that the last night, but was tired and didn't think of it.
    Love Port Valdez on Conquest. those jeeps are great for power sliding

Advertisement