Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tag Rugby

• 31-03-2010 8:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭

Anyone interested in joining a team for this years tag in Waterpark? Training will be on tomorrow night but changing to a Wednesday evening from next week on. The games are played on Thursday nights. The team consists of mostly beginners but the aim is for a laugh and some wins under our belt.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Bump...anyone interested? Looks like we're going to stick to training on Tuesday evenings at 7pm

• Registered Users Posts: 36 vitalic

yup will PM you with my details :)

Ok waiting on it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I would actually love too I was fairly decent second row in my day but I'm starting to like how this boards team is starting to looking and football is my first love by a long stretch besides total lack of ability.

And I doubt I'd have the time to commit fully to two new things.

Good luck with it though

We still have room for more lads and lasses to join up if anyone is interested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Very good crowd so far! No experience needed at all. Given that we'll be in beginners or as close to it as possible, we just need enthusiasm! :D

Advertisement