Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Los corps del Irlandes

Options
  • 31-03-2010 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

bout ye's! any irish, or mainly irish, corps based in gallente space? looking more to do agent running (only on lvl 3's atm) and ratting than pvp atm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭helios12

Well we are an all Irish corp but you'd have to move yer ass to caldari space for the moment;)
    Plenty of agent running going on with the option to try pvp if you're feeling saucy.

Convo: Helios888, Wookster or Joe Dante in the Irish channel if you see us about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 JoeDante

yeah the CEO is a git though....

oh wait.... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Wookster76

Gogogogogo... come on over we normally run lvl 4's but have the rep for 5's on both Cal Navy and Sisters Of eve... I'm working on minmatar repblic at the moment... We engage is pissed up pvp antics at the weekends :) with a stock of T1 frigs and modules to get ya started.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

dont follow hellios into tama. he will get you killed.

it was actually my fault....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

I sense Portadown in the midst. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

sisters of eve have a level 5 agent?

Gneez wrote: »
    sisters of eve have a level 5 agent?

so it would seem.
    Ishemi Valvas / Administration Required standing: 7,1

JoeDante wrote: »
    so it would seem.

he's not in the agent list, where is he?

(I've over 9 standings to SOE and a carrier so I'm curious about doing lvl 5's at some point)

http://www.eve-agents.com

says he's an event agent.
    Corporation: Sisters of EVE
    Station: Aeschee X - Moon 20 - Sisters of EVE Academy
    System: Aeschee (0.2) - Region: Essence - Faction: The Servant Sisters of EVE 
    Locator Service: No 
    Agent type: EventMission Agent

sure we'll let Wookster by on a technicality :)

JoeDante wrote: »
    http://www.eve-agents.com

says he's an event agent.
    Corporation: Sisters of EVE
    Station: Aeschee X - Moon 20 - Sisters of EVE Academy
    System: Aeschee (0.2) - Region: Essence - Faction: The Servant Sisters of EVE 
    Locator Service: No 
    Agent type: EventMission Agent

sure we'll let Wookster by on a technicality :)

I was just there, its full of station hugging pirates and no lvl 5 agent, only 2 level 4's

• Advertisement

dont follow hellios into tama. he will get you killed.

it was actually my fault....

Wow I was a mess that night

I was just there, its full of station hugging pirates and no lvl 5 agent, only 2 level 4's

Please for the love of Jeabus.. plz forgive my foolishness... oh ye of great eve skills....

What can I say....

I used the agent locator and found a lvl 5 agent.. I have the rep but he may not exist.. I havent been to low sec yet... havent even tried any 5's yet.. but have the rep for them... but hey I'm still new to the game and at the start of a massive learning curve...

Edited *Play nice people or I'll take your toys away from you -R0ot*

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Wookster76 wrote: »

I hereby award you the Biggest Over Reaction Yet award. In addition you receive a one time stipend of scorn and disdain.

Honestly if you get this upset at someone pointing out a factual error then I have no idea how you've managed to enjoy the game so far.

Zillah wrote: »
    I hereby award you the Biggest Over Reaction Yet award. In addition you receive a one time stipend of scorn and disdain.

Honestly if you get this upset at someone pointing out a factual error then I have no idea how you've managed to enjoy the game so far.

Its not just the one comment... more the combined total.. that lead me to this conclusion...

tbh after this comment :- "would you kindly get your API key here and plug it into this then post it so we old inactives may laugh at thine skills good sir "

in this tread...http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055819927

I honestly taught...*snip*

I enjoy the game.. just dont like this air of superiority that seems to exist in game...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Its not just the one comment... more the combined total.. that lead me to this conclusion...

tbh after this comment :- "would you kindly get your API key here and plug it into this then post it so we old inactives may laugh at thine skills good sir "

I enjoy the game.. just dont like this air of superiority that seems to exist in game...

tis what us mortals refer to as humor!

Please for the love of Jeabus.. plz forgive my foolishness... oh ye of great eve skills....

What can I say....

I used the agent locator and found a lvl 5 agent.. I have the rep but he may not exist.. I havent been to low sec yet... havent even tried any 5's yet.. but have the rep for them... but hey I'm still new to the game and at the start of a massive learning curve...

731650d2270597da0c47751308fa6480.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

God damn i love the picard maneuver

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

arent event agents in space?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

ah here, would you ever give over.

ah here, would you ever give over.

Are you the real Moist Bread?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

OK - a war dec. Because of some words on boards? Gneez - WTF? Are you serious? We're a small fleet running corp and you've war-decced us with your pvp fleet. I hope that makes you feel like the big guy. I'm not proud - I play to enjoy the game - not to get involved in this kind of bull****.

*snip*

fac21de12f2153ce29e85d6363c9db6f.jpg

"I, for one, welcome our new l33t pvp overlords"

fac21de12f2153ce29e85d6363c9db6f.jpg

lol cat got ur tongue... come on man.. for the love of jeabus.. at the very least be original!

screen shot reply.... limp as fook man... limp

I win I win I win I win I win I win

Ahahahaha

Wookster76 I'll pay you cash money to stop typing "u".

Zillah wrote: »
    Wookster76 I'll pay you cash money to stop typing "u". It makes you sound like a retarded six year old.

Does it really bother u that much?.. send the monies 1st!

Anyway getting back to the real issue why the war dec? Point proven I guess!

we have war dec'd you because you're an illiterate, highly strung e-thug who throws his rattle out of his pram the minute someone says boo, now you will pay for your poor spelling and shifty ways! prepare for to be destruct!

• Advertisement

now you will pay for your poor spelling

I don't hear this often enough online.

Advertisement