Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Call of Duty MW2 since update 30/03/2010

Options
  • 31-03-2010 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering does anyone have a problem with call of duty modern warfare 2 since they updated it yesterday (30/03/2010), i was playing it on the 29/03/2010, perfect with no problems, but yesterday after the update was applied (not the stimulas package) it seems to be stuck at the lobby.

it tries to find games, while 0/50 stays constant starting from <50ms ping, then moves up as far as <150ms ping, after this it still has no luck of finding games, then it will just say searching for available games whilst moving up thru the percentages (0%->100%), a couple of times it found games but it seems that it wont even try to join games it as it usually does. i have it on now for the last 15 mins and nothing!!

I dont have any problems when friends invite me to games or parties, after i accept it allows me in with no problems. but as you know i cant be dependant on friends to keep inviting me all the time lol.

In case your wondering my NAT settings is perfect, showing "open", have port forwarding done and uPnP is enabled!!

The broadband im using is 1Mb, from eircom, using a zyxel (Netopia) router (which is a pain, as it cuts off the xbox every 15-20 minutes), im gonna get a new router anyway. but it shouldn't be the router as i was playing it with no problems a couple of days ago.

Thanks for all your help and replies people
    Brian

Comments

Advertisement