Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goin for it

Options
  • 31-03-2010 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Right decided time to put some muscle on.
    I'm pretty fit but im 6'3" and only weigh 10 stone so wanna bulk up starting tommorow. I'm a member of a gym and i've just bought some whey protein and creatine.
    Can anyone give me a sample workout to add some mass and I'll post how I get on with it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 upthedubs92

Hit gym for first time today
    did 12k on bike
    40 x 6 x 6 on lat pulldown
    25 x 6 x 4 on bench press machine(which is weird because i can bench more with barbells?)
    25 x 6 x 6 on chest fly machine
    40 x 4 sit ups
    did another 5 k on bike

Forgot to take my protein and creatine :p
    Any tips or ways to improve my workout? And would it be possible to hit 12 or 13 stone in 3 months?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

Hit gym for first time today
    did 12k on bike
    40 x 6 x 6 on lat pulldown
    25 x 6 x 4 on bench press machine(which is weird because i can bench more with barbells?)
    25 x 6 x 6 on chest fly machine
    40 x 4 sit ups
    did another 5 k on bike

Forgot to take my protein and creatine :p
    Any tips or ways to improve my workout? And would it be possible to hit 12 or 13 stone in 3 months?

You might be better to post this in the main forum to get responses/advice, not everyone would see it here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 SteeveSmith

ditch the biking if youre looking to put on weight. and eat double what youre eating now

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Drink lots of lots of milk and squat to gain weight to put it simply ha. I'd also look to get a proper program going and use free weights instead of machines. Make a post in the main fitness forum and you'll get more help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 upthedubs92

alright thanks:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement