Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

renault 6

Options
  • 31-03-2010 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

lads have a renault 6 (unknown year) at home, its in fairly bad repair, was in a shed and drove into it but hasnt been started in 6 years or so, very good interior etc, but unsure about engine etc, is there much demand for these cars now days

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Why unknown year,we have the technology here to date it from the reg number..:)
    Im sure there is someone out there that would love it,rare motor these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

plates are off of it, i must dig them out, il start by taking offers of 10,000 :D
    but seriously its a nice little car a bit of money ( which im lacking ) would make a great car

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭kasper

my shed is overfull at the moment but i am sure we would all love to see some pics of it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

i will take a few tomorrow if i get a chance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

yeah pics be cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Renotec

jap gt wrote: »
    lads have a renault 6 (unknown year) at home, its in fairly bad repair, was in a shed and drove into it but hasnt been started in 6 years or so, very good interior etc, but unsure about engine etc, is there much demand for these cars now days

Save the Six! - should be your motto ;-)
    There are a few turning up at shows and genuine Irish ones are becoming rare.
    You don't need the reg detail to age the R6. PM or publish the chassis number and all can be revealed from that. You will find it in the Diamond plate on the inner wing (valance). Probably a pic of the plate would be best.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Retro1959

Just saw this thread. I had one of those cars as a young fella. Did you do anything with yours in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭The Big Red Fella

My 1st car was a Renault 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭winnie the schtink

the renault 6 i think they are innocent and should be freed.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Retro1959

What about the Renault 30 then? They can't all be innocent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement