Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best and worst delivery's

Options
  • 31-03-2010 11:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭

jusy thought it be interesting to see people's best and worst delivery experinces with takeaways as i have had a few with terrible customer service.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Not customer service, but had a Pizza Hut Delivery earlier (collected it) and it was the worst tasting pizza I think i've ever had in Galway

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭GuessWho2009

had calzones from pizza hut before and they never put cheese on them, i live 30min from town so i collected it on my way home, wen i rang to tell them took talkin to 3 people for 1 to understand enough english and all he said was next time stick to open pizza and laughed before hanging up. if i wasnt so far away would of went back and through it in there face

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 galwayguy2005

gotta say i love whats for dinner or should i call it whats for drink ha ha never leaves me down for a few beers

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭cranky bollix

if were gonna have moaning thread, think ill get mine in - taken from another thread.

monroes

"They own that Pizza Pizza shop on Saint Mary's Road and they deliver!

Here's the website.

stay well away from this place.

got a delivery from here yesterday, and it was easily the worst ive ever had in galway.
    got over charged and the pizza was basically like dry bread and the wedges were burnt,not only that but we never got our drinks, after we queried the non drink delivery, they said they'd drop us out some more in 20 minutes - but we're still waiting mad.gif"

if were gonna have moaning thread, think ill get mine in - taken from another thread.

monroes

"They own that Pizza Pizza shop on Saint Mary's Road and they deliver!

Here's the website.

stay well away from this place.

got a delivery from here yesterday, and it was easily the worst ive ever had in galway.
    got over charged and the pizza was basically like dry bread and the wedges were burnt,not only that but we never got our drinks, after we queried the non drink delivery, they said they'd drop us out some more in 20 minutes - but we're still waiting mad.gif"

Is this the place near Eddie Rockets? Never had a problem with Monroe's Pizza (beside the pub) or Pacino's - not cheap but so damn tasty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

gotta say i love whats for dinner or should i call it whats for drink ha ha never leaves me down for a few beers

hmmm.

15 posts and 7 of them all mention how much you love what's for dinner?

Xiney wrote: »
    hmmm.

15 posts and 7 of them all mention how much you love what's for dinner?

Of course the owner of Whats for Dinner? loves his business - have ya seen the size of him? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭flynnlives

Another shill thread promoting what looks like a failing business model
    These threads average one a week now!

Guesswho2009 and galwayguy2005 are most likely the same people

i call shenanigans!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This forum is not the place for Worst/Best.
    If you have a real issue take it to Consumer Issues forum.
    Also unsubstantiated slagging of businesses is not on.
    Locked.

GuessWho2009 / galwayguy2005, if I see one more post from any of you to do with food I'll ban you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement