Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ive seen it all now

Options
  • 31-03-2010 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭

This honestly is a product available to buy Who in gods name is offended by their dogs eh...rear end? I fell about the place laughin when i came across it.
    :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

I think I'll save that ad and tell my husband in the morning that I bought some of them. I was looking for a good April's Fool.

Actually maybe it is an April Fool?paranoid.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭you*ess*bee

Fantastically funny! I wanna know how they stay on, and what happens when youre outside and your dog needs to poo??!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Its the "no more mr brown eye" slogan that kills me oh and the pic of the 3 dogs with rosettes and air freshener things hangin off them. Poor things :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Is this an April fools joke? It's insane!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

At first I wasn't at all surprised . . . but after looking at the other photos, I think it couldn't be real!

But then again, they do have those dog panties . . .

And dog's rear ends are pretty disgusting looking, I have longhaired dogs though, so you can't see, but if you had short haired dogs then . . . no, why would anyone want a smilie face instead!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I would like to say I'm lost for words.... but damn that's just weird.

Dog nappies are one thing for females in heat if the discharge is bad, but a sticker on your dogs ... exit??!
    What the heck happens if they need to go? they won't cuz they'll feel something weird stuck to them.

I shake my head at such inventions as these....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I know its completely insane to be honest...but i suppose it doesnt do them any harm and made me laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

it comes as a disco ball!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭KillerKity

Surely dogs would hate the feeling of this thing!? You have to credit the "inventer" of them though, it's one way to deal with the recession!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Just which dragon was on speed when he gave her the money ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Poor dog....

I call cruelty to animals! :)

Advertisement