Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Exclusive freebie to Boards.ie members

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

***** with excitement*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭crushproof

meh why not

I'm a Boards.ie member, and now I'm masturbating furiously..

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

"I'm a Boards.ie member, and now I'm masturbating furiously.."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

I'm a Boards.ie member, and now I'm masturbating furiously..

Now what are we supposed to write to win a prize?:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Can I please get 10 of them? May as well sell a few on ebay for a profit hehehehahahoho

And I know me bleedin consumer rights, I did business studies in secondary school so they won't fookin shaft me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,342 ✭✭✭dunworth1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

:D:D:D:D

Quality!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

I'm a Boards.ie member, and now gimme my free punnet of grapes please.. no, not those ones, they're bruised. How about the ones on the bottom? They're not much better. Have you any satsumas? No.. s'pose you can give us some of those socks with Superman wearing a 'Three Wolf Moon Shirt'. Ta.. there's a tenner and keep the change!

• Advertisement

"I'm a Boards.ie member, and now gimme my free punnet of grapes please.. no, not those ones, they're bruised. How about the ones on the bottom? They're not much better. Have you any satsumas? No.. s'pose you can give us some of those socks with Superman wearing a 'Three Wolf Moon Shirt'. Ta.. there's a tenner and keep the change!"

is this real as it changed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

I'm a Boards.ie member, and now gimme my free punnet of grapes please.. no, not those ones, they're bruised. How about the ones on the bottom? They're not much better. Have you any satsumas? No.. s'pose you can give us some of those socks with Superman wearing a 'Three Wolf Moon Shirt'. Ta.. there's a tenner and keep the change!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 georgesoros

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

I'm a boards.ie member, get me out of her.

Damn I wish those socks were real

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

I' ve furiously bruised my boards.ie member, keep the tenner, any chance of a satuma?

Seriously doubt this is covered by the Zen Engagement :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 horsey24787

"I'm a Boards.ie member, and now gimme my free punnet of grapes please.. no, not those ones, they're bruised. How about the ones on the bottom? They're not much better. Have you any satsumas? No.. s'pose you can give us some of those socks with Superman wearing a 'Three Wolf Moon Shirt'. Ta.. there's a tenner and keep the change!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

I'm a Boards.ie member, now gimme my free MacBook Pro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Am off to bed kids.. only 5 entries in the running so far (due to the fact there were the only ones with the ability to quote a sentence verbatim from the OP) so plenty of time left!

Entries close at.. oh, I don't know.. mid-day tomrrow!

And I'd like to take this time to welcome to influx of new members who just joined tonight and coincidentally had their first post on this very thread.. hope it was worth it!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭gilbert

I'm a Boards.ie member, and now gimme my free apple store, please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭sdanseo

I'm a boards.ie member, gimme new matchmaking partners! I'm pretty sure all of those ones are men! :eek:

Do it - or I'll kidnap basquille and hold him hostage until you do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Do i get 3 of them???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

This is a scam. If you win they will try and charge you a €345 delivery charge. I got stung by them doing this before. :mad:

Ya-hoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Snas

I'm not a Boards.ie member.

In fact, I've never heard of Boards.ie.

I'm hanging up now.

just realized its Aprils fools day :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭notGill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

basquille,

I don't trust you at all
    Any other day but this i certainly wouldnt feel like a fool

but at half an hour past midnite when everyone is thinking
    march 31 :)

I'm still a boards member and I still hate pixmania btw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭snow ghost

Mine has been marked as shipped on their website, thanks OP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

snow ghost wrote: »
    Mine has been marked as shipped on their website, thanks OP!

lol :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

: "I'm a Boards.ie member, and now gimme my free punnet of grapes please.. no, not those ones, they're bruised. How about the ones on the bottom? They're not much better. Have you any satsumas? No.. s'pose you can give us some of those socks with Superman wearing a 'Three Wolf Moon Shirt'. Ta.. there's a tenner and keep the change!"

Entering as it would be just my luck if it were the real deal and all I did was continue to sit here rolling my eyes thinking " yeah right":)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Daisy Steiner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

I'm a Boards.ie member, but I'm not an idiot

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Sad for you... i just got mine by DHL! PROOF its real...

P1020092-420-90.jpg

Do I get one too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 29 smithy3000

I'm a Boards.ie member, and now gimme my free punnet of grapes please.. no, not those ones, they're bruised. How about the ones on the bottom? They're not much better. Have you any satsumas? No.. s'pose you can give us some of those socks with Superman wearing a 'Three Wolf Moon Shirt'. Ta.. there's a tenner and keep the change!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Digitalism wrote: »
    Sad for you... i just got mine by DHL! PROOF its real...

P1020092-420-90.jpg

Eh ? Thats an Ipod, not an Iphone, ya where lifted.

Edit, ABSOLUTE FALSE ADVERTISING, THE PICTURE IN THE FIRST POST CLEARLY SHOWS AN IPHONE, NOT AN IPOD TOUCE. I HAVE A FEELING PLAY TV ARE BEHIND THIS. 150€ PER POST

Now,

'I am Chuck Norris, Give me an Iphone or I'll roundhouse kick the Boards.ie Server'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭gerry99

I'm a Boards.ie member, now gimme my free iPad..:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

"For a printed version of these T&C's, send a SAE to Pixmania Ltd, APR17S F0075 Building, 27, rue Pasteur, 14390 CABOURG."

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭source

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

creggy wrote: »
    "For a printed version of these T&C's, send a SAE to Pixmania Ltd, APR17S F0075 Building, 27, rue Pasteur, 14390 CABOURG."

That's just a coincedence, I'm sure!

Is there any way I could get the strawberries rather than the iPod?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

creggy wrote: »

that was already posted then removed lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

I'm a Boards.ie member, and now gimme my free punnet of snozberries please.. no, not those ones, they're bruised. How about the ones on the bottom? They're not much better. Have you any european racing pigeons? No.. s'pose you can give us some of those 'Three Wolf Moon Shirts'. Ta.. there's a shiny ha'penny, keep the change

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DupsTheKid

I'm a Boards.ie member, and now gimme my free punnet of snozberries please.. no, not those ones, they're bruised. How about the ones on the bottom? They're not much better. Have you any european racing pigeons? No.. s'pose you can give us some of those 'Three Wolf Moon Shirts'. Ta.. there's a shiny ha'penny, keep the change!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Dude if you are going to do it wrong at least do it wrong by the official wrongness.. not the other guy's :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

If ur not in ya can't win lol

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement