Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Boots

Options
  • 01-04-2010 4:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭

Sorry, I know their are a few threads like this but they are 6 months old at the latest so thought it would be better to create a new thread rather than bump an old one.

But looking for cheap football boots, nothing to fancy just the basic as they won't be used much (Unfortunatly :(.... :D) but wondering is their any deals on in brick and mortar shops or online? I know a couple of places online, kitbag (I can't order from here.. They don't do my size :() and ProDirectSoccer anyone got any vouchers for online?

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 discountgolfnet

You know several places to find boots. If the places are convenient you, you can go to the places to have a look and compare the price and the goods, and then buy it. If you feel you don't know someting and not convenient you, you can enter the key words in the search place on internet.

from www.discountgolfnet.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Sorry just a little bump here. Hoping to have them in 2 weeks so would like to get them soon especially if I am ordering online. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Sportsworld, The one that shares stores with Heatons are quite good, They tend to sell off the end of line stuff at very good prices. I got some T90 boots for my son there a while back for about half the normal price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭glanman

very good deal on puma kings on Elverys site, delivery is free I think.

http://www.buy4now.ie/elverys/aspx/shopping.aspx?catid=146.4.3&loc=C

Great boots from very good price but don't know if this is the type of deal you want for your needs!

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Darando

acasports.com or prodirectsoccer.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭glanman

glanman wrote: »
    very good deal on puma kings on Elverys site, delivery is free I think.

http://www.buy4now.ie/elverys/aspx/shopping.aspx?catid=146.4.3&loc=C

Great boots from very good price but don't know if this is the type of deal you want for your needs!

was in an elverys store today, €60 instead of €90-95, not sure how long this will be for though

Advertisement