Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hopefully Moving Soon!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

seanybiker wrote: »
    Christ even I know what to do now and I was only reading the thread to see how long it would take you to realise what the lads are saying lol.
    If you want to live there and make a living, why are you already planning on coming home, even before you get there?

Sound :P

I just want to be 100% sure on everything, including coming home cos I'm sure I'll miss them family people :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Yes, I have it now, very much appreciated.
    Very very very muchly appreciated and I can't have begged enough for this, if only I could multi-thank :o

Fair enough mate I was just frustrated at not getting you to understand and probably over reacted.;) All the best and I hope it works out well for you!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Doc wrote: »
    Fair enough mate I was just frustrated at not getting you to understand and probably over reacted.;) All the best and I hope it works out well for you!:)

Very much appreciated, and I'll give you a bell once I get over ;)

And yes, I'm a little bit slow sometimes :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Its a tough gig to come to Oz for a year or 2 and then have to leave when you really wanted to stay.

If you got the qualifications and experience you are in with a chance of staying if not .... well at least you just had a really good holiday.

Advertisement