Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

M1 Garand for BFBC2

• 01-04-2010 6:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

Hey there,

Not sure if this was posted before but just a quick question. I've added two games onto my EA Account to get the M1 Garand and on the right hand side of the page its telling me what I can claim for both games. Do they automatically get added to my gun list when im playing the game or how do I claim it?

I'm in work at the moment so can't check until I get home. Any help or advice would be appreciated :)

Cheers,
    Tom

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

yes I think they do. I had my vetran account set up a long time ago but I only played BC on xbox this week and when I loged in the gun was just there.

Its a fun gun and all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

Perhaps it just takes some time to transfer across to the game. Hopefully anyway. Still you would think it would come within a few hours at least.

Advertisement