Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€700 meteor bill from data usage!!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭bongi69

Hi everyone

I work for Meteor and I am pleased to say that we are fully signed up to the EU rules re capping data charging. Unfortunately if you look at your usage on MyMeteor it may look like you will get a higher than expected bill, but our systems only allow the discount to be applied at the end when we are preparing your actual bill. So the good news is you should never get charged more than €50 plus VAT in the month, but this will only be evident when you get your bill. If you are at all worried pls call us on 1905.

Glynn from Meteor

Off topic, but have you received my cancellation letter and sim card yet? I sent it over a week ago and their has been no written confirmation from yourselves. FYI it was a billing issue that now sees me happily using an iPhone on 02 (with relatively unlimited data I should add)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Meteor: Glynn

"Thanks for that clarification Glynn, however I will not owe the €50 as my internet addon was not applied for this billing period but I've already discussed this with a Meteor CSA."

Hi SoupyNorman,

Glad to hear Customer Care sorted that for you.

Unfortunately, I can't respond to all your account problems on here (I am only one man :)) If you give the nice people at Customer Care a call I'm sure they'll try sort any issues you have.

Thanks
    Glynn

Advertisement