Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diana Vickers :O

Options
  • 01-04-2010 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,708 ✭✭✭

Remember this girl?
    Diana-Vickers_280_658015a.jpg

She was the gorgeous;) fresh voice on the X Factor not too long ago, well she has a song out now, and god has she changed!

My oh my has she changed! Looking a bit fuller and her voice is definitely not the same, shame =[

Don't like the song either :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

This must be some sort of April Fools joke. How on earth did she get an album deal with Sony? Actually don't answer that. It's pretty obvious how she got it. The hussy has obviously slept her way to the top. Even her name is a giveaway, it being an anagram of Earns Via Dick.

All that said, I have a feeling I'm gonna like that song. (Can't listen to it at the moment as I'm at work) Does she do the hiccupy thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,708 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Pighead wrote: »
    This must be some sort of April Fools joke. How on earth did she get an album deal with Sony? Actually don't answer that. It's pretty obvious how she got it. The hussy has obviously slept her way to the top. Even her name is a giveaway, it being an anagram of Earns Via Dick.

All that said, I have a feeling I'm gonna like that song. (Can't listen to it at the moment as I'm at work) Does she do the hiccupy thing?

YES YES FUCKING YES PIGHEAD SPOKE IN THE FIRST PERSON!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

YES YES FUCKING YES PIGHEAD SPOKE IN THE FIRST PERSON!
    Why on earth wouldn't I speak in the first person? Anything else would be just weird and creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,708 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Pighead wrote: »
    Why on earth wouldn't I speak in the first person? Anything else would be just weird and creepy.

Oh Pighead, have you seen the light?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Oh Pighead, have you seen the light?

Check the date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I became hooked on the X Factor in 2008 mainly because of wanting to see justice done and her kicked off - her voice is hideous! And then people who expressed this view were accused of not appreciating stuff that's "different" etc. :D
    Nothing different or interesting about her voice whatsoever - it's an out-of-tune, weaker Dolores O'Riordan type warble with stupid put-on accent and a yelp at the end of every sentence. Ear-bleeding stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,851 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

oh god she is still annoying and that damn hand thing someone cut it off please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wobblyknees

Dudess wrote: »
    I became hooked on the X Factor in 2008 mainly because of wanting to see justice done and her kicked off - her voice is hideous! And then people who expressed this view were accused of not appreciating stuff that's "different" etc. :D
    Nothing different or interesting about her voice whatsoever - it's an out-of-tune, weaker Dolores O'Riordan type warble with stupid put-on accent and a yelp at the end of every sentence. Ear-bleeding stuff.

You and I share exactly the same thoughts on this subject.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Taelated

She's trying to be too many things in one video and you can hear it in here voice.....marina in the diamonds, florence...but it just doesnt work.....it's quite halarious..still give have to give it to those rejected x factors....:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement