Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRS Not Paid Since January.

Options
  • 01-04-2010 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Hey All,
    I was just wondering if anyone is in the same situation as myself.
    We were sent a form to fill in an send back in November asking for information about our top-ups, which we filled and sent back.
    We have TRS on our mortgage which was not paid in February.
    When I rang the TRS Helpline I was told that they were still processing the new forms from November and would not be finished until April.
    They also said that any account they were still processing would have their TRS frozen until the form was done.
    Leaving aside the 5 MONTH delay in plugging a few numbers into a computer, is anyone else in the same situation and have the recieved their TRS this month?
    Ours has still not materialized.

[UPDATE]
    I rang the TRS helpline and spoke to a very nice man there.
    He said that the forms have all arrived but that due to union instruction they cannot process them!!
    They have no idea when they will be allowed to, but all monies owed will be backdated whenever they are allowed to work on them.

Advertisement