Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs showing Leinster Rugby Good Friday

Options
  • 01-04-2010 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can watch the Leinster/Munster rugby on Good Friday in Dublin City - not for booze just to watch the game? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭MediaTank

Oleander wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can watch the Leinster/Munster rugby on Good Friday in Dublin City - not for booze just to watch the game? Thanks.

Slattery's in Beggars Bush will be showing the game outside the pub - the floor is being sanded that they so they are not opening.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

All of Charlie Chalke's pubs are opening (allegedly). The only two I know are the Goat grill in Goatstown and the Orchard in Rathfarnham, buts he owns a good few others.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭katzenjammer

seamus wrote: »
    All of Charlie Chalke's pubs are opening (allegedly). The only two I know are the Goat grill in Goatstown and the Orchard in Rathfarnham, buts he owns a good few others.

The Bank and The Oval (in town)
    The Lord Lucan
    The Dropping well (milltown)

Link!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 thegreek15

Terenure Inn

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭metalwood

any open in temple bar area?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Not quite Temple Bar, but the Bull & Castle at Christchurch is open.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Oleander

Thanks for the tips everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭katzenjammer

metalwood wrote: »
    any open in temple bar area?

The Bank is on Dame st

Advertisement