Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronics and science equipment shops

Options
  • 01-04-2010 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Anyone know any shops that science equipment like physics kits for kids and electronics components and stuff like that? I know Maplins sells electronics components but I've decided never to buy anything from that ****hole as long as I live in Dublin because they are thieving bastards that overprice everything.

When it comes to things like this is it best to just order over the internet? I you can buy all this kinda stuff for a fraction of the price in countries like Estonia and Latvia so would I be better off just ordering from those countries or are there any shops that sell this stuff for half decent prices?

Advertisement