Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic in Town last nite ??

Options
  • 01-04-2010 10:42am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else cought in it last night? Took me half an hour to get from the O2 to Beckett Bridge, I ended up turning back and using the Tunnel instead, was there an accident or something? Very unusual for a Wednesday evening..

Filled me with the rage :mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,215 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I saw a sign for 'Major' Road works on Aston quay, but my bus turned off before that so I don't know if there actually were.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

There was an X factor type gig on in the point last night,town was mad with kids and their parents. Probably a lot more road traffic as a lot more would have driven in compared to a regular gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Event on in the Point, crash on Pearse Street and a break down on the quays I think.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Anyone know if X Factor is on again tonight? I'd like to avoid if it is :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

No it ain't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

xzanti wrote: »
    Anyone know if X Factor is on again tonight? I'd like to avoid if it is :mad:

the concert?

Advertisement