Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FFVII remake confirmed to be in development for PS3 and will be shown at E3

Options
  • 01-04-2010 12:26pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,436 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Just saw this on 1up, square have also listed a few improvements to the game. They say they are going to make sure the story is better told by putting in scenes that were left on the cutting room floor during production (hopefully the story makes more sense now and sephiroth is less of a whiner and more of a villian), get an orchestra to re-record the soundtrack, cutscenes and replace the crappy materia system with demon summoning and social links to make the battle system less crap.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

omg thAt sounds PRetty Insane. wilL get it FOr sure lOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

So we should see it in 2015 then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

I dont think this is going to be the best of ideas, I`m forseeing mammoth amounts of whining over any changes they do make, just like the starwars remakes. Id also disagree that the materia system was crappy, its very versatile system compared to the likes used in FXIII. The biggest problem will be playing through a game you already know the ending to, would suck the life out of a RPG imo.

Or.. I just fell for 01/04 heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

omg thAt sounds PRetty Insane. wilL get it FOr sure lOL.

It does, doesn't it?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

*checks todays date*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,436 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If you get Tifas social link up to the max level she will do her ping pong ball trick for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

ROTFLOL...im guessing from your last post your taking the piss!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,436 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I thought the demon summoning would be the first thing to give it away?

Advertisement