Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my 21st!!

Options
  • 01-04-2010 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

hey everybody,,il be 21 soon and have no idea what i should do for my birthday..im female by the way has anybody any ideas of what they have done or even what friends have done for there birthdays to give me ideas...thanks:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

jackiexx wrote: »
    hey everybody,,il be 21 soon and have no idea what i should do for my birthday..im female by the way has anybody any ideas of what they have done or even what friends have done for there birthdays to give me ideas...thanks:cool:

Ha come and enjoy it with me!! :p I'm in a similar boat turning 21 in a few weeks and have no idea what to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭jackiexx

Shane732 wrote: »
    Ha come and enjoy it with me!! :p I'm in a similar boat turning 21 in a few weeks and have no idea what to do!

ok il be there hahaha mine isnt in a few weeks tho..my birthday is not till september but this year is flying so far ..think il have 2 start arranging something soon:)just no idea what yet:confused:

ok il be there hahaha mine isnt in a few weeks tho..my birthday is not till september but this year is flying so far ..think il have 2 start arranging something soon:)just no idea what yet:confused:

Hmm.... Well I'm not postponing mine! You'll just have to have yours early!

God you're really planning it early - not till September? Are you planning the usual party stuff or something different?

Hmm.... Well I'm not postponing mine! You'll just have to have yours early!

God you're really planning it early - not till September? Are you planning the usual party stuff or something different?

na dont definatly have a party sure il ahve an early one with you den we can both celebrate mine hahaha..:cool:then we get two birthdays win win:D
    havent a breeze what to do lol you thought of anything yet??il try help you with ideas lol..what about maybe a theme party ..:)

na dont definatly have a party sure il ahve an early one with you den we can both celebrate mine hahaha..:cool:then we get two birthdays win win:D
    havent a breeze what to do lol you thought of anything yet??il try help you with ideas lol..what about maybe a theme party ..:)

Sweet two birthdays - now that's a plan! Does that mean I get two 21st birthday presents?!

I don't know what to do to be honest - it'll be after my actual 21st anyway as I've freckin exams coming up so the party will have to go on hold!

I suppose there's not a whole lot required really - some music, drink and women (guys in your case, I presume!). I might just head away for a weekend drinking session either, it would be craic.

The last themed party I was at was a complete disaster so I think I'll be staying away from that!!

• Advertisement

Sweet two birthdays - now that's a plan! Does that mean I get two 21st birthday presents?!

I don't know what to do to be honest - it'll be after my actual 21st anyway as I've freckin exams coming up so the party will have to go on hold!

I suppose there's not a whole lot required really - some music, drink and women (guys in your case, I presume!). I might just head away for a weekend drinking session either, it would be craic.

The last themed party I was at was a complete disaster so I think I'll be staying away from that!!

aww no way stupid exams hun:(what exams you got..haha..yeh a course guys lol..:Pyeh i suppose heard they can be a bit bad alrite cus half de people probably not turn up dressed because they dont want to...yeh a mad weekend a way would be good i suppose,,,amsterdam perhaps:Dyeh well im expecting two presents aswell..better be:)

aww no way stupid exams hun:(what exams you got..haha..yeh a course guys lol..:Pyeh i suppose heard they can be a bit bad alrite cus half de people probably not turn up dressed because they dont want to...yeh a mad weekend a way would be good i suppose,,,amsterdam perhaps:Dyeh well im expecting two presents aswell..better be:)

Tax exams - only the most exciting for me!! :rolleyes:

QUOTE=jackiexx;65229536]

yeh a course guys lol..:P[/QUOTE]

Well now if it was girls it could really make me 21st's interesting!!

No problem with the second present but the pressure is on you. I'll be getting my present from you first so if it doesn't live up to expectations you'll be sorely disappointed with yours!! :D

Well now I wasn't thinking at far a field as Amsterdam more like Carlow!! :p:p

Tax exams - only the most exciting for me!! :rolleyes:

QUOTE=jackiexx;65229536]

yeh a course guys lol..:P

Well now if it was girls it could really make me 21st's interesting!!

No problem with the second present but the pressure is on you. I'll be getting my present from you first so if it doesn't live up to expectations you'll be sorely disappointed with yours!! :D

Well now I wasn't thinking at far a field as Amsterdam more like Carlow!! :p:p[/QUOTE]

ah dont tell me you do accounting:eek:used to hate that in school still dunno how i passed in the end:pac:hahaha well only my friends like hahaha:Dnt random girls hahaha only messin:pac:or am i:phahaha and not to worry i love buying presents i do not disappoint:Dhaha carlow is actaully meant to be a good spot never been out before but few my mates have and said it was class..il be waiting on my invitation:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Tony Almeida

Can i just ask... Where a 20 year old (soon to be 21) gets 90-k to spend on a car? I know your dad has two cars... But im your age and couldnt afford to look at the insurance quote..

Just wondering

Advertisement