Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCN Matchmaking

Options
  • 01-04-2010 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭

Leo, Frank, meditraitor & Lamper - you'd better watch out boys!
    Here's my Boards Matchmaking list... x ;)
    109481.JPG

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

My only one from DCN is a Scouser:eek::

RobFowlboards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Hill Billy wrote: »
    109481.JPG

Pleased to see you are keeping in bed with "the Boss" HB:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

Well now that you mention it HB!

Might have to fight you for Leo!

109484.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

109481.JPG

Oh fcuk!!!! Should I be worried, like! Stay sitting;)

Jeasus Im just read the bit about matchmaking.

Now let me be quite clear.. If you are the same gender as me dont reply Im really busy, If your not I might be free later (wife goes to bed early so can slip out for few min);)

As for you Hill Billy. you stay over in Swissland and go on the piste! No hurry on coming home Beasty is now the boss!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

leo is the top of my list. however...... hillbilly you are at the bottom..... pull your socks up.

how is this list compiled.? is it the amount of thanks? some randomers on mine that i have never even heard of? do i have stalkers?

i am not freaked out. slightly flattered to be honest...... i hang around the DIY forum so alas i would imagine they are all male.....dammit!!!

mind you i dont think the girlfriend would approve.

So what is the point of this whole thing and why make it availible to everyone?

Martron me being your postie please dont be out smiling at me over the next few days!!!!

It must be the thanks?
    Few females on mine! You see I always deliver the goods:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Martron wrote: »
    leo is the top of my list. however...... hillbilly you are at the bottom..... pull your socks up.

how is this list compiled.? is it the amount of thanks? some randomers on mine that i have never even heard of? do i have stalkers?

i am not freaked out. slightly flattered to be honest...... i hang around the DIY forum so alas i would imagine they are all male.....dammit!!!

mind you i dont think the girlfriend would approve.

So what is the point of this whole thing and why make it availible to everyone?
    DeVore is planning on having a big boards gang-bang and wants to get us all matched up beforehand to save time and the expense of fluffers on the day.*

* This may or may not be true.

DeVore is planning on having a big boards gang-bang and wants to get us all matched up beforehand to save time and the expense of fluffers on the day.*

* This may or may not be true.

I couldnt give a fcuk what DeVore is planning, Im not going. Im joining the alter boys:mad: On second thoughts eh what night is it on? Im getting edgey.

ha ha lots of controversy here alright onight.......

i will settle for a pint...... if the computer says you guys our my match it must ber true.

anyone fancy a pint? A pint of squash for you leo ( unless you fancy a drink this time , might make the proceedings easier?)

• Advertisement

LeoB wrote: »
    Martron me being your postie please dont be out smiling at me over the next few days!!!!

It must be the thanks?
    Few females on mine! You see I always deliver the goods:):):)
    Hold on a second leo. Its says you are my match so dont be going delivering any love letters ! Well not while the girlfriend is there ;/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Seems it was just an April Fool's thing :D

Seems it was just an April Fool's thing :D

Who has the gold medal???

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Oh Hill Billy.....I didn't know you felt that way about me. ;)

Khannie wrote: »
    Oh Hill Billy.....I didn't know you felt that way about me. ;)
    I think it worked the other way round Khannie - it showed your feelings for him, not his for you:D

Advertisement