Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

madame lisa and eileen

Options
  • 01-04-2010 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

hi gang
    these 2 ladies are coming to galway eileen is ment to be the best in dublin according to her advert and madame lisa was ment to be on rte at some point .just wondered has anyone used them and what they thought

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

so these fortune tellers are ment to be great according to there adverts one been on rte 1 and the other dublins best but yet on here noboday has heard of them . it tells me enough about them anyways :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

If they smile and laugh a lot, they are probably happy mediums. If they let you hit them, you would be striking a happy medium. What more could you ask for ?

As you might have guessed, I'm a skeptic when it comes to mediums. My advice would be not to waste your hard earned cash on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I went to Madame Lisa some years ago, and did not find her that great to be honest. I was told one of my brothers would be having a baby that year - he did have a baby, but was nearly 10 years later. I was told I would be changing jobs within 3 months - was over 3 years later before I did.

Advertisement