Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seriously Crazy Fight In dublin Supermarket Video!!!

• 01-04-2010 2:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MseuvTDTY6c

Check this out: Fight between security and some muppets somewhere. Video says its ireland.

Security lads, one in particular destroys 3 of them. What gets me though is that at the end, some fella walks in with a gun! :) anyone recognise this palce?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

One of the security guards kicked the already downed guy hard in the head.. that's pretty fcuking cheap tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

One of the security guards kicked the already downed guy hard in the head.. that's pretty fcuking cheap tbh

ye i seen that, looked nasty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Linked for those that dont want to have to sign in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭daveyboy_1ie

Seeing as he was the one who actually started it all off I have less sympathy for him. He threw a sly punch then went down when he got his own sly punch in return. In that situation the security are trained to take people out then get calmness back asap, if that means getting scumbag out of action from word go all the better. it ain't pretty but the alternative is getting innocent customers involved when they don't have to be. Did you notice the granny walking behind them all just as it kicked off? Not her fault she walks around totally unawares of her surroundings.

They could well be Irish as they have that look , but was that a gun the head guy had to finally get everything under control?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Did you notice the granny walking behind them all just as it kicked off? Not her fault she walks around totally unawares of her surroundings.

I noticed it that part, quite funny but at the same time she was lucky.
    They could well be Irish as they have that , but was that a gun the head guy had to finally get everything under control?

Not sure if it was gun myself, i thought maybe a stungun to shock them with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Pretty sure that happened in Russia, not Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭daveyboy_1ie

SV wrote: »
    Pretty sure that happened in Russia, not Ireland.

That would make more sense as the guards and custmers defo had that Eastern European look. Only the scumbags themselves could have been from Dublin (they had the scumbag uniform...tracksuits and trainers) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Oh wow, great stuff some lads nearly got their heads taken off their necks by some scumbags with a bit of authority. I've a friend who was knocked unconscious by some bouncers on a similar power trip, he's got an ongoing civil suit at the minute. don't know how anyone can think its a good thing to let people do this sort of thing under the bull**** title of 'protecting the peace' or 'preventing crime'.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Poor old dear with the mop nearly got it there at the start :eek: then she just sauntered up the stairs like it was nothing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Definitely not Ireland.

Although, Super Valu have some pretty good deals on fruit and veg at the moment. They might have run out of 50c bags of spuds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Old video, and it's Moscow, not Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

It's called "a life lesson in why you shouldn't be a dickhead"
    Oh wow, great stuff some lads nearly got their heads taken off their necks by some scumbags with a bit of authority. I've a friend who was knocked unconscious by some bouncers on a similar power trip, he's got an ongoing civil suit at the minute. don't know how anyone can think its a good thing to let people do this sort of thing under the bull**** title of 'protecting the peace' or 'preventing crime'.

The security guards clearly don't throw the first punch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I just watched that with a completely neutral eye and it looks staged to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

They were all decent fighters cept the guy with the glass jaw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

Now, that's what I'm talkin' about! :cool:

Edit...forgot to mention my first thought also was that they were polish/russian lads...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Its in Russia, saw this on another site ages back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

Still kicks ass, apart from the broken neck at .30 , thats nasty! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Usually serious of flapping and wild swings you see from untrained fighters. One or two of the security guards attempted to fight properly, so they might have had some basic level of martial arts or boxing training. As for the knacker who got the kick in the face, well he threw the first punch didn't he. The guy he attacked kicked him in the face so tough sh1t I say, if you live by the sword - you die by the sword. Ireland my ar$e, that's not Ireland it's got to be further to the 'East' as some previous posters have also suggested.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I've been in hundreds of supermarkets in Ireland, never saw one with what looks like a concrete floor!

I'm going with somewhere over in Russia, particularly due to the gun. Can't see someone breaking up a fight with a gun in Ireland on CCTV, and not having it plastered all over the papers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

plus the guy at the end pulls a gun. ( it could be a taser?)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭morrowa64

What a set up!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Kev37

This happened in Russia actually.

Why do people try claim off these type of videos as Irish? Do people think it's cool or something? not directed at you OP but the video creater.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

the security are trained

:pac:

Advertisement