Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Internet Connection Problem

• 01-04-2010 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this should be here or in Consumer Issues. In November the telephone line fell down from the poll across the road and was left like that for 2 weeks.

Anyway, since then our internet connection has been awful. Like this morning I can connect to Local and Internet for a minute or two before it goes to just Local and so have no Internet access. The internet connection also cuts out when someone rings on the telephone even though we have a separate line for the phone and internet. Does this sound like there is a problem with the phone/internet line or could it be the modem?

I've rung up Eircom numerous times since November over it but they havin't been helpful. Should I just get another internet provider? Anyone switch from Eircom and get a more decent service elsewhere?

Advertisement