Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone been to Imaginosity and Fort Lucan

Options
  • 01-04-2010 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

I have 2 girls 8 and 3 years of age and looking for somewhere to bring them over the w/end where they have not been before. I am looking at maybe Imaginosity in Sandyford or Ford Lucan. I know very little about either bar whats on their website- anyone any opinions on either?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Shinyboots

Luckycharm wrote: »
    I have 2 girls 8 and 3 years of age and looking for somewhere to bring them over the w/end where they have not been before. I am looking at maybe Imaginosity in Sandyford or Ford Lucan. I know very little about either bar whats on their website- anyone any opinions on either?

Hey, have been to Ford Lucan but it seems to be more a a boys place. Never been to Imaginosity, is that the place in the Beacon complex?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

Shinyboots wrote: »
    Hey, have been to Ford Lucan but it seems to be more a a boys place. Never been to Imaginosity, is that the place in the Beacon complex?

Yep that is the place might go over the w/end

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Luckycharm wrote: »

Dunno if the 3 year old would really get Imaginosity - probably need to be 5-ish to get much out of it. I really dislike their policy of charging adults for entry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

As a young girl i went to fort lucan years ago and loved it. i can't remember what would have been available for younger kidddies, but it must have updated since.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Fort Lucan is good but you have to rely on the weather being good as it's all outdoors, the water slide is only for a certain age so bring a change of clothes for the oldest child:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

I went to Imaginosity - it was very good, quite hard to find if you don't know Sandyford industrial estate. You do need to book as it was pretty much booked out. The 3 year loved it there are loads of interactive things for them to do mini diner, supermarket, building stuff, stage, dress up etc

Advertisement