Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gloria jeans in the crescent gone?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

Find it strange rents going up in the crescent, why couldn't they just open in one of the empty units. There is plenty of them.

Where is starbucks in ul?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Main building, B1 area, next to Subway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭pebbletroy

first of all may i say that i am sorry that you lost your job sumatra and i hope that you have found or will find another job soon. I am gutted that Gloria Jeans is gone and i am gratful for yout for explaining the crescent greediness that was behind it. i have sent an email to gloria jeans in cork and also to management at the crescent but have received no reply from either. Is there any slim hope that gloria jeans might open in another unit in the crescent or perhaps open in one of the many empty shop units in the city centre which is dying out for a decent coffee shop where one can have a wide range of coffees and be able to read in peace. I suppose given the way they were treated here gloria jeans wont be in a rush to reopen here anytime soon. again i am going to miss the place and still have the faint hope it might reopen here some time soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

It's a counter that serves some starbucks coffee, not a starbucks though. Can't get a proper frappucino there for example - they don't grind the ice, give you big cubes in it.

Advertisement