Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studio Apartments

Options
  • 01-04-2010 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Ive a month to vacate my current apartment, the owner is selling up, which is all good, but im sick of sharing with people so was thinking of renting a studio apartment, has anyone any advice in what i should be looking for, or to avoid...all help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭geem

Be wary of scaled down cupboards that you can't fit food into. Sinks without drainers, no washing, drying facilities, inadequate ventilation, check all electrics work etc.
    Think about how much stuff you have and whether it will fit. Personally I find these claustrophobic -it is amazing how much smaller they are once you live in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭padz

i viewed this awful bedsit/studio apt a while back, the roof was so low that anyone over 6.1 would have their head mashed against the ceilling, it was funny that this place was actually on the market for rent it was so damm small, settled on a 1bed apt,it has seperate bathroom, kitchen and sitting room for 400e, u should get a decent place for around that price, look for free bins also thats a good point and good ventilation is important too, u dont want mould developing, good look with ur search

Advertisement