Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Results? When?

Options
  • 01-04-2010 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hey does anyone know when the leaving cert results come out? Trying to make sure the debs doesnt fall on the same day. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Eeef

**** thats when we booked the hotel!:eek: dammit thanks

maybe it would be the best night to have it. celebrate/drown your sorrows in style

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭UnionOfV

Lets just say it thought me not to book a holiday returning at the start of registration week... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭R777B

This is still only an 'expected' date, does anyone know when the date will be confirmed?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

R777B wrote: »
    This is still only an 'expected' date, does anyone know when the date will be confirmed?

I'm 98% sure that it will be August 18th. I can't see them dragging it on any later/earlier, unless they have good reason to, which I doubt will happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Does anybody know why I'm thinking it was meant to be the 12th?

Not happy now that I found out it's not because my birthday is the 13th. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

And CAO offers on the Monday 23rd I think :)

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

If I remember correctly, they try and get the results out for the 2nd Wednesday of August. So if this is the case, you should be getting them the 11th. Although, since you're starting pretty late this year, it might be different.
    If I'm wrong, please correct me on this!

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

Conor108 wrote: »
    And CAO offers on the Monday 23rd I think :)

Is that round 0?
    Or round 1?

Not really sure how it works:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

stainluss wrote: »
    Is that round 0?
    Or round 1?

Not really sure how it works:rolleyes:

Advertisement