Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sims 2

Options
  • 01-04-2010 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hey! I have bought the sims 2 numerous times on the i internet but it never gets more than 80% installed. I bring it back to the shop and it can't find a problem with it. I recently bought the Sims 3 and it works perfectly but I don't like it. I much prefer the Sims 2. I was just wondering if anybody has the Sims 2 game that they don't use anymore but that it works. I would really appreciate if I could use it just to install and then install all the expansion packs that were bought for me! I know that I sound like a scab but please don't reply with abusive comments as I actually can't afford to spend more money on a game that won't work. I have windows xp if that makes a difference?? If you could loan me the game than please pm me! Thanks

Comments

Advertisement