Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Birdhill to Limerick West avoiding Thomond Traffic

• 01-04-2010 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

I have to get to an area near the GAA grounds on the Ennis Road in Limerick coming from Nenagh. I will be passing through Limerick at about 5pm tomorrow, Good Friday. I am aware that there is a big game in Thomond Park at 8pm. What route would you recommend.
    It has been suggested that I turn off the N/M7 at Birdhill and ross The Shannon at O'Brien's Bridge and enter Limerick via the R464, but I see that this road passes right by Thomond Park.
    I was planning to use the Southern Ring Road and come into city via Dock Road and then Cross the bridge on Condell Road, but I'm told that will be even busier.

What do ya'll think?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Coming in R464 you come in by LIT - just past Thomond Park - and you will come onto this road at a roundabout, and then head in the opposite direction, so it shouldn't be too bad. I have headed to matches in Thomond before and have never met overly heavy traffic. I would say its your best bet, as heading in the Dock Road, you will have normal Friday evening traffic and match traffic as well.

Advertisement