Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IM SOOOOOOO....

• 01-04-2010 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

hmmm im so happy!

finally got a job after finishing college last may and having to move back home down the country from dublin, i have finally got and job and will be moveing back to dublin on Sunday night.

AND IM SO HAPPY :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Congratulations! I'm finishing in May and I'm hoping I can stay in London and get a job. Would rather not move home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Big Congrats to you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

+1! I'm hoping the same will happen to me pretty soon and I won't have to rely on the dole. At the same time I'm making sure I spend as much of my free time as possible out in the open air, specifically along the Lea canal and Epping Forest. (weather permitting of course)

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭pearliefan

Congratulations on your job!!! delighted that I have a job this summer... and I just passed my driver theory test today. Life is fun! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭miss5

Congratulations on your new job!

• Advertisement
Advertisement