Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auctioneers - poor service

Options
  • 01-04-2010 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭

I have am looking to renta 4 bedroom house in Limerick City and am appaled at the level of service I am getting from Auctioneers.
    My experience to date;
    1. Houses with 4-5 bedrooms in nice areas listed on Daft.ie but with very little information.
    2. Few or no photos of properties for rent eventhough properties are for over €1500 per month.
    3. Mis-leading descriptions.
    4. Found house we liked but letting agents wanted photos of wife and myself, letter from both our banks confirming history of incme, reference from current landlord.
    5. and finally today letting agent didn't turn up eventhough we had an appointment at set time. I waited 20 mins.

Considering we are in a recession and some properties are available to rent for a long time it amazes me they don't make more of an effort. The property owners are certainly not getting value ofr money.

Advertisement