Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2002 citreon berlingo wont start

• 01-04-2010 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

my heating controls dont work so i have heating fan wired to a switch . it blue fuse last nite ,i replaced fuse started van bak up heating was working and switched van off then and when went to start it again only light that came on in the dash was the oil light and van wont start , check all fuses cant find anything .. any body have any ideas .lights and all working perfect .

Comments

flat battery maybe? is the engine turning over at all at all?? are u causing a short circuit from all the wiring adjustments?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kylem3

batterys perfect engine turnin over perfect . i had look in where i replaced fuse and its slighty melted . is it possible i blew the ecu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

Are you getting the key in ignition beeping alarm when you turn off ignition and open the drivers door...??
    (Thats the alarm that reminds your to remove the key from ignition)

sorted , thanks for help.. replaced all fuses . was a dodgy fuse

kylem3 wrote: »
    sorted , thanks for help.. replaced all fuses . was a dodgy fuse

Not so bad...:)...what fan have you running off the switch..??
    rad cooling fan...Fan for heat in the van...??

• Advertisement

heating fan mate resistor packed in ..just havnt got round to getting one .200k on the wee van and she goin sweet

kylem3 wrote: »
    heating fan mate resistor packed in ..just havnt got round to getting one .200k on the wee van and she goin sweet

It should be good for another 200k...Not so sure if the newer ones are as good...:eek:

Advertisement