Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager 2010 - Steam Installation on Laptop And PC

Options
  • 01-04-2010 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭

Alright lads,

I recently purchased FM 2010, and installed it on my Laptop. I've been playing it quite abit and have really enjoyed it. Anyway, I purchased a brand spanking new PC a few weeks ago, and decided to install FM 2010 on it, as it will run like clock work on it. I got through the installation process fine, until I had to enter the Product Key, which I did, and was greeted with the message saying I had already used it, obviously from when I installed it on my Laptop.

Anyway, from memory of last years game, I was able to install that on 3 different PC's, so why the change from SI this year with regards to installation?

And more importantly, is there anyway to get it on my PC, say by uninstalling the game on the Laptop and then putting it on the PC, or will I just have to bite the bullet and purchase a new copy of FM 2010 if I want to play it on my new PC?

Cheers lads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Did you install it on your laptop or on Steam?

If you installed it on Steam you should be able to just open your steam account on the PC and install FM2010 from there as it will be on your 'My Games' list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭therokerroar

Cheers mate. I can't for the life of me remember my Steam Account Username or Password though :pac: I need at least one of them to recover my account, according to the message I received from them.

I installed it via Steam on the Laptop, so could I install it on the PC using the disc rather than Steam, without needing the Verification Code, or will I still be asked for it though?

Advertisement