Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room with View of Dublin for TV Interview

Options
  • 01-04-2010 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi

I'm looking for a room to conduct a tv interview that looks out over a nice view of Dublin (Stephens Green, The Liffey or a.n.other quintessentially Dublin scene).

I need privacy and the ability to order coffee........can anyoine point me in the right direction?

Many thanks

David

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

There are a few different companies based in O'Connell Bridge House (Heineken Building!). Dublin City Enterprise Board should welcome such enterprising individuals like yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Its probably of no use to you now but their is a cafe called the winding stair case over looking the liffey. Its above a bookshop. Imagine if your walking across the hapenny bridge from the temple bar arch over towards liffey st its a green building on the left if that makes any sense. The view is something special

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

OD,

Don't know if its suitable from the point of view of them letting you do an interview or your privacy requirement but..

there is a great view from the blood donation clinic at the intersection of westmoreland street and d'olier street.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Shelborne Hotel? View of Stephens Green

Advertisement