Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car grant question

Options
  • 01-04-2010 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Been chasing my tail trying to get an answer on this.... No one really seems to know the answer..

On : http://www.citizensinformation.ie/categories/travel-and-recreation/transport-and-disability/motorised_transport_grant

It says
    A grant of up to 75% of the cost of motorised transport (purchase price less trade-in price, where appropriate) may be paid, subject to the maximum grant.

What does this mean ?.... does this mean that if i want to buy a car for €10000 and i only have €2500 that they will add the other 75% (€7500) ?

Has anyone out there received a grant before..? This is not for me it's for my g/f ... She has the Primary medical cert as well.

any help or info would be great, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Hair Ball

NeVeR wrote: »
    Hi all,

Been chasing my tail trying to get an answer on this.... No one really seems to know the answer..

On : http://www.citizensinformation.ie/categories/travel-and-recreation/transport-and-disability/motorised_transport_grant

It says
    A grant of up to 75% of the cost of motorised transport (purchase price less trade-in price, where appropriate) may be paid, subject to the maximum grant.

What does this mean ?.... does this mean that if i want to buy a car for €10000 and i only have €2500 that they will add the other 75% (€7500) ?

Has anyone out there received a grant before..? This is not for me it's for my g/f ... She has the Primary medical cert as well.

any help or info would be great, thanks.

I don't think it means that, but if you ring the revue comm ,disable drivers section, get talking with them because they give the grants, they are very helpful .
    Good luck

Advertisement