Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fighting Games - Online Irish Player List

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Darachnid

Hi, I have fought a lot of you lot on xbox over the last few years. Just signed up here. Mainly hang around SRK, but it's nice to keep to your own too.

Xbox: Darachnid

Blanka (Intermediate)
    Balrog (Better after a few beers)

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

Darachnid wrote: »
    Hi, I have fought a lot of you lot on xbox over the last few years. Just signed up here. Mainly hang around SRK, but it's nice to keep to your own too.

Xbox: Darachnid

Blanka (Intermediate)
    Balrog (Better after a few beers)

:)
    What's up, you've a nice Balrog, played you earlier. GG:D

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Darachnid

I've a much better Blanka imo. Hard to switch around sometimes. Beerog ftw. Cheers yeah GGs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

Hi, I play fighting games on Xbox live.
    XBL - ladnopoka
    PSN - ladnopoka
    Boards.ie - ladnopoka
    Steam - ladnopoka

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

ladnopoka wrote: »
    Hi, I play fighting games on Xbox live.
    XBL - ladnopoka
    PSN - ladnopoka
    Boards.ie - ladnopoka
    Steam - ladnopoka

I'm seeing a pattern here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

XBL: CRUNTMASTASLAM
    PSN: CelticWolf

I play a lot more on XBL than PSN.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

Jaysus, been postin here ages and just realized Im not on the list

XBL Gamertag : FishyThought

Mainly play SSF4:AE and MVC3, MK9 once in a blue moon.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭aeonfusion

Hey guys, i went to streetfighter.ie a while back and they redirected me to this forum have been on this forum a lot over the last few months reading and skulking about in the shadows :P thought it was about time i made a post and introduced myself. I picked up vanilla around christmas and around february or march i really started to get into it.

Used to play sf2 turbo on the snes and alpha 3 on the ps1 but since then i missed out on the newer sf games due to not owning a 7th gen console. So i'm pretty much a total nub :P

So yea i main Cammy and my XBL account is exspes, if anyone want's to add me feel free, i'd love to fight against some Irish players, i imagine though that since i only play vanilla on pc i won't have many takers, but i've already pre-ordered AE so hopefully when that comes out there'll be a few more people who play mainly on their pc.

I must warn you though, i only have about 80 hours of gameplay clocked, so i am very bad. I've beat a few people with over 3000 points in ranked mode but i think that was mostly due to good matchups, Zangief, Dhalsim, ect. Looking to play against good Chun-Li, Vega and Sagat players as they seem to be giving me the most trouble.

Anyway, off to make a post in the fight stick thread, sorry about being so long winded :P Hopefully i see some of you in game soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

aeonfusion wrote: »
    So yea i main Cammy and my XBL account is exspes, if anyone want's to add me feel free, i'd love to fight against some Irish players, i imagine though that since i only play vanilla on pc i won't have many takers

I'm sure Ropedrink will be glad to see you :D
    He gets awful lonely.

Sairus wrote: »
    I'm sure Ropedrink will be glad to see you :D

Heh, i just watch some of his gameplay videos on youtube...he's gonna rough me up big time :P

Actually how many of you guys are gonna pick up AE on PC when it comes out, i'm guessing the vast majority are going (gone) DLC on their console of choice right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

remove imeasy2juke and add Taeye0n SNSD for xbl from meeee

Haha kpop? Fighting!! Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Slap ARK Nutrient on the SSF4 XBL list

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭wtfbenson

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to the country and looking to get some games in and, hopefully, get to participate in some tourneys.

XBL: MathShark

I mainly play MVC3 but tend to switch between it, AE and the occasional MK9.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭powerofscience

What the hell I might as well add my name to this list too. I mainly play BBCS, though I'm playing a fair bit of MVC3 now (still pretty crap at it though).

XBL: MooseKnuckle753 (been meaning to change the name, it was a lot funnier three years ago) Anyone wants to play me I'm almost always up for it, and on pretty frequently.

PSN: Just bought a PS3 like yesterday so none yet but once I buy AH3 I'll probably start playing that too

can we get an AE for PC put up aswell? i've got a couple of other irish people on my list, especially a bison player...maining on cammy and adon means bison is my worst enemy :P

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Can put me down for PC too, same as xbox (IM BRIANBLESSED), haven't come across many Irish players yet, if any.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

I'm on the PC now... eireblanka

blag wrote: »
    Can put me down for PC too, same as xbox (IM BRIANBLESSED), haven't come across many Irish players yet, if any.

lol i fought you i believe, you beat the absolute b'jasus outta me :D

aeonfusion wrote: »
    lol i fought you i believe, you beat the absolute b'jasus outta me :D

Yar. Blag'll do that.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

blag wrote: »

You friends list is full :(

I got AE on PC today, add meh: pykcherryghost

• Advertisement

added you Cherry :) can't play tonight, off to get drunk :P i tried playing last weekend when i was drunk...i stopped after 1 game :P

thanks for the matches earlier Sagat :) i look forward to getting beat on by you again soon :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭eco2live

Can we get a MK9 list going please? I would love to add a few good Irish players on PSN.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Odgey

Playing mainly on PC now, will add any of you who do aswell OdgeDX(nothing to do with wrestling, just an unfortunate coincidence ¬_¬) is my tag if anyone wants to add me also

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭the 1st hardter

could have sworn I added myself to this but can't find it

Xbox = the 1st hardter (I play SF and marvel atm, hoping to get BBC soon)

ps3 = hardter (mk only, unless tekken 5 d.r is still played ;-)

ggpo = hardter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Put me down for AE on pc too, just got it today so am very very rusty but enjoying it so far and looking forward to learning a lot from being schooled. Gamertag is Cr3diblePudding

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

i dont i put my name up but here it is for 360

NinjaRoguePanda

please dont judge, will be changing name when i can

Shokashi wrote: »
    i dont i put my name up but here it is for 360

NinjaRoguePanda

please dont judge, will be changing name when i can

Gamertag changes are down by 25% for next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Shokashi wrote: »
    NinjaRoguePanda

Awesome name - never change it

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Gloom

PSN: pelvic
    Games: MVC3
    And should have MK9/ SSF4AE soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

You can add me up for AE on PC and XBL too

Tag - Amaratsu101

Managed to play quite a few Irish guys with the PC version so we're out there :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement