Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fighting Games - Online Irish Player List

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

psn: spooky_kid_69
    game: mk9

drop me a message if want to have some freindly lag free games :)
    i aint anything special at it so have no fear of getting 60-70% comboed haha
    play a few diff chars along side my main baraka if any1 wants pecfic match up pratice ill see what i can do ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Williamnn

SSFIV
    Xbox: Decemberflower7

Im very new, so new that I infact just bought SSF4 a few days ago and I have trouble performing ryu's ultra everytime haha

But im practicing alot, so if anyone as new as me wanna get some player practice then hit me up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Williamnn wrote: »
    SSFIV
    Xbox: Decemberflower7

Im very new, so new that I infact just bought SSF4 a few days ago and I have trouble performing ryu's ultra everytime haha

But im practicing alot, so if anyone as new as me wanna get some player practice then hit me up :)

Where in the country are you?

Going to local casuals would be the best way of learning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Williamnn

Where in the country are you?

Going to local casuals would be the best way of learning.

Im based in Leixlip about 25min from Dublin on train :)
    Guess it would be a good idea to check that out, was just not sure how casual it is hehe.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Guess it would be a good idea to check that out, was just not sure how casual it is hehe.

Definitely get yourself to a casual session if you can. People will be more than willing to help you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

I'm from Celbridge. Casuals are usually announced regularly on the forum plus there is usually at least 2/3 tournaments on a month. Casuals are all well and good, but you can only really rate yourself at tourneys. Welcome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 eddiechoi1990

if u could update the list, add me on xbox live, ssf4

Gamertag: Your Eddieness
    Boards: eddiechoi1990

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Don't think my name is down on XBL list, I'm on XBL and PC under the same name, add me anyway if you want some games :

xXRamza126Xx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Don't think my name is down on XBL list, I'm on XBL and PC under the same name, add me anyway if you want some games :

xXRamza126Xx

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭TVSAdamwest

Im not on any of the lists so blazblue marvel or tekken on ps3 TVSADAMWEST67

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 eddiechoi1990

I changed my gamertag again:

Gamertag: EddieChoi360

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭ogiekeaney

I changed my gamertag again:

Gamertag: EddieChoi360

ggs last night man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

PSN: Quetz84
    Games: Tekken and MK9. SF4 as soon as i get decent on a fightstick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Can someone add me as BilledPlatypus to the xbl ae list. I've been out at my parents countryside internet and I wouldn't mind some lag free games against irish people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 fr stack

wots up guys big mk head here
    fr stack is my gt and im on xbl would love to get some irish lads playin so add me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Dundle

So how many people play PC AE? Gonna get it off Steam in a bit, looking for Irish people to play with.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Dundle wrote: »
    So how many people play PC AE? Gonna get it off Steam in a bit, looking for Irish people to play with.

A few of us have it on PC, and ranked etc. is fairly well-populated. If you pop into the chat channel in the evening you should be able to find a few people for PC games.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭aeonfusion

Dundle wrote: »

Well i'm exspes on gfwl so add me :) play pretty much every day, be nice to get more games with no lag :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭spacenugget

Not sure where I should be putting this, but I'll be closing this account so I can make a name change. Ive made too few of posts to be paying to change name so Ill be just setting up a new account with boards.

I apologise if this pisses off the mods etc but managing three names is getting annoying:

Xbox live:Astro Turd
    Boards: Danonino.
    SRK: Danonino

If someone could edit the first post and Change my Boards name to Danonino. i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I'm going to copy/paste this across the two relevant topics

I made a publicly editable google spreadsheet for everyone. I'm the owner (I think I can hand ownership off to anyone who thinks they are more suitable), currently anyone who finds the document can edit it. While it is publicly editable, it is not publicly searchable, so hopefully we won't get any random troll vandalism, just troll vandalism from people we know :P

The owner can review revisions, and rollback to an earlier version if it gets messed up or deleted.

The link is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApLd-FYOVg6jdHhGZVlheHpuWmJ1RURJN251dENqeHc&hl=en_US#gid=0

A couple of points:
    • SF IV Ireland 1 is the top name for Street Fighter related stuff, the fact that Owmykneecap is the maintainer is a comment on the cell (mouseover to see) to preserve the formatting. Accounts like this are the most convenient way to add multiple profiles all at once, so there are notable blank spaces for Marvel/Blazblue etc. If anyone wants to set one up for their game of choice, I encourage you to do so, add it to the relevant cell, and go "Insert -> Comment" to add you tag as the maintainer
    • In true Wiki spirit, I only added my own name (I tried to grab Aeonfusions excel file, but the link doesn't seem to working). If you want to be on here, add yourself. This is probably for the best as it will only have the names of players currently active, and therefore be the most up to date.
    • The colour formatting is a minor aesthetic touch, but please keep it consistent. If you want to paste your handle across multiple rows please use Copy -> Paste Special -> Paste Values Only. That way you won't paste a yellow cell into a red column
    • If anyone has any comments or suggestions about the formatting or layout of the document, my default response is "That sounds like a great idea, by all means do it yourself."
    • Only paste your name in for games you will want to play online with people. Not for games you hate or have sold. The purpose of this is matchmaking, not "what game you own" trivia. Please don't waste anyone's time.
    • Once the list is of a decent size, it can be re-organised alphabetically based on the "boards.ie username" column. I can do this if nobody else is sure how.

That's pretty much it, have at it lads!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭albel nox

Hi!

I got internet again but i am using a new gamer tag. I was evilgm but now i am Shiba Aikune. That was for xbox. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Plumpynuter

Hey lads,

GT on XBL = Plumpynuter

Games played:

MK9 (anyone in Ireland playing this on Xbox??)
    From Friday UMVC3 :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

albel nox wrote: »
    Hi!

I got internet again but i am using a new gamer tag. I was evilgm but now i am Shiba Aikune. That was for xbox. Cheers.
    Hey lads,

GT on XBL = Plumpynuter

Games played:

MK9 (anyone in Ireland playing this on Xbox??)
    From Friday UMVC3 :D

Please fill in the spread sheet in the first post!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Plumpynuter

Please fill in the spread sheet in the first post!

Thanks mate. Did that now. A much better system. :)

Why don't you lock the thread and make the last message an instruction of what to do. People will just keep adding them onto the end if you don't. Cheers

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Not a bad idea, might do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Not a bad idea, might do that.

I actually PM'd these guys as well to let them know the same.

It might be an idea to actually unsticky this topic, and let the archives have it.

Post a new one, single post, link to the spreadsheet, close it, sticky it, job done.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement