Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fighting Games - Online Irish Player List

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 colparenthesis

XBL: col parenthesis
    GFWL: col parenthesis
    Steam: :)

You can find me on SFIV on both PC + 360, and SSFIV on 360 this week onwards I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Kanped

Recently changed for xbl (canpedo) due to RROD but if I ever get a new one, you can find me there.

PSN is 'kanped' same as my username.

I'll probably only be playing SSF4 but I have Blazblue so if anyone really wants to fight someone who almost never plays the game, message me and we'll see about that...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Can I be added to XBL please

CunningPlanners

• Registered Users Posts: 4 autotwilo

Please add "autotwilo" on PSN list for (S)SFIV :)

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

wingnut32 on the PSN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

I fought at least 20 new Irish players this afternoon, which is absolutely great news! Some were pretty good...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

same, the flag is a gift. spent the day spoutin about streetfighter.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Yeah the flag is fantastic, I was so pissed there wasnt one in SF4 as I was used to getting to see where players were from from 2df and ggpo.

Seems to be a ton of unknown irish players out there.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Yup, I've sent 3 people to streetfighter.ie this evening. Only one replied though. Hope the beatings don't scare them away! :P :D

I was in such a rush to get achievements(the two ten in a rows etc.)that I didn't PM any, in fact,when I was 9-in-a-row for ranked I even chickened out from fighting Bush!

I be a little more pro-active in spreading the word on Sunday, next time I'm on.

Actually one guy, Daltronica, will be popping into XGC on Saturday, so be nice to him! I may pop in, but it won't be till after 6...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I managed to get my ten in a row trophy against people who either had no clue how to use the new characters or were just new/bad.

Doubt I'll get ten in a row again to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

I managed to get my ten in a row trophy against people who either had no clue how to use the new characters or were just new/bad.

Doubt I'll get ten in a row again to be honest.

Ditto. But still very happy about it!

Which 10 out of 10, ranked or endless?
    Or both?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ken B wrote: »
    I was in such a rush to get achievements(the two ten in a rows etc.)that I didn't PM any, in fact,when I was 9-in-a-row for ranked I even chickened out from fighting Bush!

I be a little more pro-active in spreading the word on Sunday, next time I'm on.

Actually one guy, Daltronica, will be popping into XGC on Saturday, so be nice to him! I may pop in, but it won't be till after 6...

I was using cody mostly so you probably had nothing to worry about :pac:

Bush80 wrote: »
    I was using cody mostly so you probably had nothing to worry about :pac:
    I genuinely don't think I've fought him(Cody)yet....or even used him for that matter.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mindbender

Hi, can you add me to the XBox live list for SSFIV please :)

Mindbender689

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Arctic Zombie

Super Street Fighter 4 PSN - ArcticZombies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Super Street Fighter 4 Xbox live - MCNHY

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Mindbender wrote: »
    Hi, can you add me to the XBox live list for SSFIV please :)

Mindbender689
    Super Street Fighter 4 Xbox live - MCNHY

Added both of ye lads. See ya'll online. My tag is araforn by the way just incase ye're wondering who's adding u.

At this rate our player list'l be massive. Any Irish player that I play online(that'l use their mic), I'm tellin 'em about here and street fighter.ie.

Super's bringin more people on board :) .

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

can you add me to the ssf4 psn list here cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Ken B wrote: »
    Which 10 out of 10, ranked or endless?
    Or both?

Ranked.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,443 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Moved onto SSFIV, Johnny Ultimate on Live.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

ssf4 on psn, my nick is poohbear1234

Hey I remember you man, looking forward to seeing more from yea!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭LIFETRAP

Used to be Reanimemmett on here.

Xbox - L1FETRAP
    PSN - LIFETRAP

Oh eh WB man! Viper player yeah? You should slap on your old sig again to remind us its you :p

How come the name change anyway?

And do you have super on both systems?

Just changed the name cause it was long and annoying! Don't have super on PS3 yet, but I will in a few days I'd say. Yeah, played as Viper and Gen in SFIV and hopefully gonna add Adon, Guy and Cody to that.

Sweet man look forward to getting some games in with yea on psn when yea get it!

Who are you playing as?

• Advertisement

Eh Ibuki. I mained Ryu in SF4, btw I'm cunny-funt in case you don't know , had a name change myself back when accounts got messed up. :D I'm also Irish-Ken on SRK, I messaged you on srk awhile back not realizing who you were.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement