Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fighting Games - Online Irish Player List

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Koone_20 wrote: »

oh btw, could you guys all add keithwithteeth on your psn? He's my mate and is a pretty good sf player! Cheers.

tell him to get posting on here and get involved so.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭saado

Also, it occurs to me that it might be a good idea to setup a metatag for xbox users. It's fairly easy to do, and would save having to add everyone to your friends list (especially if it's getting close to being full)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

We have a silver account : SF IV Ireland 1

Is that what you mean? We should probably make that more prominent in order to highlight it. I dunno how full it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

ogiekeaney wrote: »
    haha, yeah i like to take my time alright! man i was watching your vega the other night in endless battle and you were destroying everyone!you make vega look so easy to use.i get destroyed if i ever try to use him online....and how did you do the laucher into ultra 1? is that new to ssf4, never saw it in vanilla.
    Yeah cheers Ogie, that move is new to SSFIV and is very useful,. It is performed by doing the usual motion in the opposite direction. It's definitely won me a couple of matches(check my ranked replay against the no.1 BP Ibuki to see what I mean...).

Darkonion:I haven't tried to combo it off anything other than focus yet....I wil put a bit off time in over the weekend and keep you posted of the results.

Orim wrote: »

Is that what you mean? We should probably make that more prominent in order to highlight it. I dunno how full it is.

Yeah, that's what i mean, didn't know it existed yeah

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 HandiCapanda

Hallo!

Could i be added to xbl list? Played with some of you guys earlier, wasn't half bad!

360 Gamertag: HandiCapanda

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Hallo!

Could i be added to xbl list? Played with some of you guys earlier, wasn't half bad!

You one of the two Tekken crossover guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Hallo!

Howdy, welcome on boards. I'm the Vega player you played earlier.

Welcome on boards...

Nah I was playing with some of the ssf4 lads there. Hows it goin Ken.. Looked at some of the posts on the sf url. Looks organised and impressive! Im shocked!

When I get that stick goin again there will be many honda slaps.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Yeah you look pretty decent panda. By the way I'm the Bison player in that lobby on coms along with A Big Smelly Irish Man.

• Advertisement

I remeber! Managed to steal a game from you before getting plugged repeatedly.

Won't really be on to play properly as i mentioned for a week or so with these 'finals'

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭fake_roogle

XBL: imeasy2juke
    Don't have Super for PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Orim wrote: »

It has about 40 - 45 people on it. If a note could be written about it on page 1 to highlight it that would be cool.

Saado, i recognise that name....I probably sent you either an ad for us or drunken hatemail! welcome.

edit maybe i dont recognise you hmmmmm, need to drink less dutch.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 roy nelson

any played agaisnt chris mc mahon, he uses ken hes seemed quite good, but he fadced to much, he also sent me hate mail saying, something about flowcharts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Saado, i recognise that name....I probably sent you either an ad for us or drunken hatemail! welcome.

A friend of mine goes by Saado online and it's also his XBLGT, I thought this was him for a second.

Wouldn't have thought it was a very common interweb handle.

roy nelson wrote: »
    any played agaisnt chris mc mahon, he uses ken hes seemed quite good, but he fadced to much, he also sent me hate mail saying, something about flowcharts

Hahaha yeah that name rings a bell.

As for flowchart : http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055886586

It has about 40 - 45 people on it. If a note could be written about it on page 1 to highlight it that would be cool.

I think i fought you in SSFIV and you sent me an ad for the site. Saado has been my GT for 4 years now, I literally bought a namechange an hour after i posted that

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Cymatics

Hey lads, sorry I haven't been active over the last while but with the Leaving coming up and what not it hasn't exactly been the best opportunity to get involved. Basically just wanted to say that my PSN ID for Super is "LeadChewer", and that I hope to get a few games in online. Go ahead and add me if you want, just say you're from here. Cheers :)

Hey there yeah I'll add yea. No worries man you concentrate on that leaving cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

XBL Tag - Amaratsu101

Just another Irish guy looking for a few casual online SSF4 games :) Plus I could realy do with the extra training. Gotta get used to this Hori :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Golly IE

XBL TAG - Golly IE :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Golly IE wrote: »
    XBL TAG - Golly IE :)

I played you today...Unfortunately I played so much that I can't remember individual matches. But welcome! Who do you play as?

🤪

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    I played you today...Unfortunately I played so much that I can't remember individual matches. But welcome! Who do you play as?

Balrog :)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭LIFETRAP

I added you after our matches, Sabre0001.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Golly IE wrote: »
    Balrog :)
    LIFETRAP wrote: »
    I added you after our matches, Sabre0001.

Ah yes...I remember you both. Took too many blows to the head in those matches! :S

I can't handle the rush-down...so ye were good opponents to come up against! Don't see many of either character so never know how to react :D

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭LIFETRAP

Well, send me a request if you are on and appear online. I like rushdown. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 roy nelson

i was playing stavanger today, have you guys heard of him. i have heard he is the best in ireland my chun didnt stand a chance.

roy nelson wrote: »
    i was playing stavanger today, have you guys heard of him. i have heard he is the best in ireland my chun didnt stand a chance.

Azza? i remember doing casuals with him when vanilla first came out on PC doubt he remembers though lol

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Yeah that Stavanger1 a**hole is known around these parts. ;)

I do remember playing you Golly, was quite a while ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Yeah the guy is a Dic :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement