Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fighting Games - Online Irish Player List

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

roy nelson wrote: »
    i was playing stavanger today, have you guys heard of him. i have heard he is the best in ireland my chun didnt stand a chance.

nah he's prolly the worst in ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Dreddybajs wrote: »

Hes up there alright

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Odgey

PSN is Odgeintor.

Don't know if I've played anyone from here, have played against quite a few Irish though.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Dreddybajs wrote:

Yeah he is awful at SF 4, but he's got a beastly Q in 3S!

Odgey you Irish?

Aye, from Donegal. Got referred to SF.ie by someone I met in a fight. Always had a boards account but just never realised how big the community was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Welcome to it so :D

I'll add yea to my PSN list when I'm next on. Feel free to join in on any and all discussion on here and if you can, join in on our events (usually in Dublin and Belfast)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Armitage Shanks1

Allo,im brand new here.Found this through streetfighter.ie and found that through eventhubs,Ive played some Irish people online but dunno if it was anybody from here. My Xbox live tag is ArmitageShanks4
    If anybody wants to play some casual matches please feel free to add me.I havent played much of SSF4 yet and i dont have the time/inclination/skill to become anyway pro at it,I just like to make Gief spin around in circles and drop people on their heads :D

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭EmSixTeen

Haha, sounds wicked.

I'll be on XBL tomorrow mid-day for a minute then tomorrow night when I get upto Belfast if anybody wants to bash-a-noob.

Welcome to the community guys, feel free to post away and attend our many events :D

Odgey wrote: »
    PSN is Odgeintor.

Don't know if I've played anyone from here, have played against quite a few Irish though.

I've tried to add you but is says the ID is not registered. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭EmSixTeen

I'm guessing it's supposed to say Odgeinator.

• Advertisement

I have no idea what that is but I'll give it a craic when I'm next on, if this guy is even playing anymore :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Hey, folks, I've just joined up with your streetfighter.ie site under the same username as I'm using here. SSFIV is my fighting game of choice at the moment. Was wondering if you could add me onto your list of online players?
    My gamertag is deathrider18

Cheers.

Yeah is Odgeinator, bit of a typo.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Done and Done. You've be added deathrider and I fixed that typo Odgey.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Azza wrote: »
    Done and Done. You've be added deathrider and I fixed that typo Odgey.

Nice one, dude. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I am still not on the XBL list, if someone wouldn't mind fixing that.

CunningPlanners

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

Hey all,

played a few on the list on xbl, you guys might know my brother Johnny(Johnnyblue100) and my friend Eddie (Cloud_1811 - Don't know if he is on here)

looking to meet irish sf players and go to the odd tourney here and there :)

XBL: JunIhara
    Psn: Jun_DP101

Sweet, give your brother and your mate a kick up the hole and tell 'em to join yea! :p Yeah I know of them.

Do you play on PSN much?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Jun_DP101 wrote: »
    Hey all,

played a few on the list on xbl, you guys might know my brother Johnny(Johnnyblue100) and my friend Eddie (Cloud_1811 - Don't know if he is on here)

looking to meet irish sf players and go to the odd tourney here and there :)

XBL: JunIhara
    Psn: Jun_DP101

Your brother seems like a sound bloke, but tell him to stop picking that ****ing volcano stage! :p

There's a tournament this Saturday in the Xtreme Gaming Centre on Lower Liffey St.

Be there before 13:30 as registration ends then.

Sisko wrote: »
    Sweet, give your brother and your mate a kick up the hole and tell 'em to join yea! :p Yeah I know of them.

Do you play on PSN much?

For sure man!! I'm going with them to the next tourney(whenever that is), haven't been on in ages cause my leaving cert is in a week. But after I'm gonna tear it up again lol, tourney looks like fun :)

• Advertisement

Your brother seems like a sound bloke, but tell him to stop picking that ****ing volcano stage! :p

There's a tournament this Saturday in the Xtreme Gaming Centre on Lower Liffey St.

Be there before 13:30 as registration ends then.

I would love to, but I can't make it, when's the next one and don't say the week after that lol

Ah they are, we've one this weekend but that might be too soon for you I dunno. There'll be plenty of stuff after the leaving anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Jun_DP101 wrote: »
    I would love to, but I can't make it, when's the next one and don't say the week after that lol

First Saturday of every month in the same place at the same time.

Sisko wrote: »
    Ah they are, we've one this weekend but that might be too soon for you I dunno. There'll be plenty of stuff after the leaving anyway.

Looking forward to it, what happend to the 1 with the 1st prize evo tickets?? I begged my brother to go....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

May aswell stick me down on Xbox and remove me from the other 2 since I'm on xbox now "EXCEC LSUISVELY111£

I hate you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

I assume DP stands for dragon punch.

My mind scans it as double penetration.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I assume DP stands for dragon punch.

My mind scans it as double penetration.
    Can never unsee! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Neeknak

I'm on XBL most nights and always up for a game.

GT: Combichrist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 daltronica

ill have some of that neeknak. im on most nights too.
    XBL GT: daltronica

When is the tournament DLC coming for SSF4 y'all? We can setup a few online tournaments hopefully. Should be sweet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement