Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fighting Games - Online Irish Player List

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Neeknak wrote: »
    I'm on XBL most nights and always up for a game.

GT: Combichrist
    I remember playing this guy recently and he has a very nice Rose, if you need match experience against that character I recommend you add him.
    He did so many fancy(and unusual) combos and stuff, that I actually saved our replay.

Combichrist: I was 'T Boy Uk' the Vega who you threw out of the rolling crystal flash when I went for chip victory in the 2nd round!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭chris mcmahon

if im on playing ssf4, invite me for some ken action.
    i might be palying alan wake tho (its unbelievable!!!!!!!!)
    xbl is.....
    Chris Mc Mahon

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Neeknak

Ken B wrote: »
    I remember playing this guy recently and he has a very nice Rose, if you need match experience against that character I recommend you add him.
    He did so many fancy(and unusual) combos and stuff, that I actually saved our replay.

Combichrist: I was 'T Boy Uk' the Vega who you threw out of the rolling crystal flash when I went for chip victory in the 2nd round!

Your GT definately looks familiar but I play under the influence mostly so can't remember the particular match. If you still have the replay it'd be cool if you could upload it.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 daltronica

apologies in advance for talking off topic, but i figured id ask the palyers . Im tryin to get my hands on a X 360 fightstick but neither amazon nor play are shipping to ireland. Maybe someone can direct me to a useful forum/info. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

daltronica wrote: »
    apologies in advance for talking off topic, but i figured id ask the palyers . Im tryin to get my hands on a X 360 fightstick but neither amazon nor play are shipping to ireland. Maybe someone can direct me to a useful forum/info. thanks

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B001M22WN8/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&qid=1276278930&sr=8-2-spell&condition=all

Select the one sold by Amazon.co.uk and it will ship to Ireland.
    Sometimes when your on the main page, it isn't amazon thats selling the product and you have to manually choose Amazon as the seller.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

daltronica wrote: »

If you know someone in America who is willing to accept this for you and post it along, this one here would set you back €73 + whatever extra shipping.

https://ecomm.dell.com/dellstore/basket.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&oid=1056c305-ab64-4dcb-abfd-409cb7315671

I just bought myself another one of these last night

http://www.jackofallgames.co.uk/hori-xbox-360-real-arcade-pro-ex-uk-stock-p-3039.html?zenid=6f93fb5f3bfbd821214f2cc8dd520379

I would highly recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Neeknak wrote: »
    I just bought myself another one of these last night

http://www.jackofallgames.co.uk/hori-xbox-360-real-arcade-pro-ex-uk-stock-p-3039.html?zenid=6f93fb5f3bfbd821214f2cc8dd520379

I would highly recommend them.

Is that the one Liquidswords had?

I wanted to give it a go, and Kneecap and I very nearly made it past the character select screen before our machine was needed for another tourney match :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

I've played on liquidswords fightstick, he added the yellow buttons himself , was great to play on.

This is the one I'm playing on at the minute.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v122/niknak106/Image0009.jpg

Gonna make another project out of my new one. I love the weight and feel of these sticks. I tried playing on my mate's madcatz tourney stick but I just couldn't get along with the button layout at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

Just got an xbox, add me: Redman350

Damn it:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

ha ha come over to the dark side Sisko ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mrmrbungle

I play ssf4 and hdr

mrmrbungle on psn

I play mostly blanka

:)

your the guy who's come to a few of our events right? ps3 pad player? with the coloured ps3 pads?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sisko wrote: »
    your the guy who's come to a few of our events right? ps3 pad player? with the coloured ps3 pads?

Bungle's cool, been lucky against him in tournaments a couple of times. He's on PSN all the time sisko :)

Sisko wrote: »

Yeah thats me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭LIFETRAP

Nice username.

Do we have genuine Mr. Bungle fans in our midst?

If so, muchos kudos. One of the top 3 gigs of my life and one of my favourite bands of all time....

I hate you. So much. I wish I saw them.

• Advertisement

LIFETRAP wrote: »
    I hate you. So much. I wish I saw them.

i second that :)

At least I got to see Faith No More anyway. For free.

LIFETRAP wrote: »
    At least I got to see Faith No More anyway. For free.

yeah i saw em in austria last year and it was amazing :)

Me and about 5 mates went over to London to see them touring 'California' in the Astoria in 2000, it was beyond brilliant. (I framed the tickets which were £10!!!!)

Saw Faith no More(and Mike Patton in several othe guises over the years) in the Olympia last year, which was really great.....but seeing Mr. Bungle was obviously far more special.;)

I cant wait for time travel :)

I've seen Fantomas and FNM but Bungle would be awesome. I think I only heard them just after they played so there was no chance of me seeing them. They should just do an FNM and do a reunion tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Another big mr. bungle fan checking in

Bungle fans out of the closet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

My secret shame... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Continuing with the massive off-topicness,

I bloody loved The Darkness game purely down to Mike Pattons voicing of the Darkness.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement