Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fighting Games - Online Irish Player List

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

I have no idea whats going on, but mrbungle I've added yea there :p

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Anyone played a guy called ' Prenelf ' on Xbox live???. He's a really good ryu player.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

BanjoB wrote: »
    Anyone played a guy called ' Prenelf ' on Xbox live???. He's a really good ryu player.

Yeah, I fought him a couple of times, he seems sound too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

my name is not on the SUPER SF 4 , what gives paul, u toss.

ALSO not in the GGPO supecade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CloudRunner89

Hey guys, SF4 and SSf4 under CloudRunner89 on xboxlive

p.s also ST hd remix if anyone plays

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Hey guys, SF4 and SSf4 under CloudRunner89 on xboxlive

p.s also ST hd remix if anyone plays

Thanks

Hey, it's the Honda/Cody/Makoto/Seth player from Wednesday here, I'll add you. Looking forward to getting a few games in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Muntopher

you can add me to the XBL SSFIV list, XBL username Muntopher, boards name same ;-) thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

if im on playing ssf4, invite me for some ken action.
    i might be palying alan wake tho (its unbelievable!!!!!!!!)
    xbl is.....
    Chris Mc Mahon
    Pretty sure I played you before at some stage, although I F$%king hate ken, he's defo the most overused character online these days.
    My gamertag is thethomaseffect btw, playing SSFIV, Marvel Vs. Capcom too and proabaely GAROU MAU or however you spell it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭chris mcmahon

Thomas-G wrote: »
    Pretty sure I played you before at some stage, although I F$%king hate ken, he's defo the most overused character online these days.
    My gamertag is thethomaseffect btw, playing SSFIV, Marvel Vs. Capcom too and proabaely GAROU MAU or however you spell it

yeah but all those other kens are f**k wits, i try and keep it fresh ya dig?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

***cough,splutter***

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

A-Trak wrote: »
    Continuing with the massive off-topicness,

I bloody loved The Darkness game purely down to Mike Pattons voicing of the Darkness.

Nice bit of trivia, had no idea Patton voiced The Darkness, epic voice.

Half are cheap bastards who try and leg sweep ya when you're getting up constantly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

You should check out Neo Geo Battle Coliseum on XBL - much better netcode than Garou or anything else SNK has done.

Yreval wrote: »
    You should check out Neo Geo Battle Coliseum on XBL - much better netcode than Garou or anything else SNK has done.
    Tried it, hated it surprisingly

Half are cheap bastards who try and leg sweep ya when you're getting up constantly

kens sweep is too slow to use, its possible to link it of jabs but the timing is ridiculous, i would rarely ever sweep. who you play as?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Ian McTetly

Just checked the player list there and you guys only have me listed for SF4, any chance of an upgrade to the SSF4 list? Would be much appreciated.

kens sweep is too slow to use, its possible to link it of jabs but the timing is ridiculous, i would rarely ever sweep. who you play as?
    Zangief most of the time, I only like using characters rarely used since I think there's a better satisfaction in winning (especially against that prick Akuma!). Although I'm trying to get better with some other chars like Hakan, since NOBODY I've ever fought online used him and he's decent once you get his rhythm down,

Zangief most of the time, I only like using characters rarely used since I think there's a better satisfaction in winning (especially against that prick Akuma!). Although I'm trying to get better with some other chars like Hakan, since NOBODY I've ever fought online used him and he's decent once you get his rhythm down,

zangief v ken isnt fun at all, for kens it poke and run and for zangief its just standing there spamming lariots all day looking for a knockdown

have been playing online a bit recently and have come across some real c**ts, was wondering have any of you guys fought them and got the same reaction or was it just me.

the main guy was this english prick called BIOMAT. he uses akuma. after i bitch slapped him hard he messaged me calling me a leprechaun (or as he spelt it LEPRICORN, stupid f**k) and saying i deliberately made the game lag to win (how and why?). so i messaged him back saying "if you werent so s**t you might win a game, same goes for your football team, 4-1 come on germany. then i got the standard reply saying i didnt see you at the world cup. to which i replied "thats because i wasnt there". after this he resorted to calling me a terrorist and LEPRICORN, so i just told him he was a w****r and his comebacks were ridiculous.
    what a ball bag.

the other d**k was from ireland!!!!!!!!!! his name was itchybomb, i noticed he didnt have many points so i decided to go a bit easy on him so i really just waited for jump ins and low fierced him until i had enough meter for a flashy combo. after i beat him i instantly got a voice message saying i was **** at the game and i was being a d**k by not letting him up (i crossed him up a few times for a laugh :D), he even asked me was i that sad that i needed to win that much. what did he want me to do, try and lose? i beat him and his mate a few more times and each fight i won i got a voice message full of abuse, i thought it was funny that i was pissing them off so much, but they were obviously 2 c**ts especially itchybomb.

anyone came across any of these walts or have any stories of bad losers of their own?

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

have been playing online a bit recently and have come across some real c**ts, was wondering have any of you guys fought them and got the same reaction or was it just me.

the main guy was this english prick called BIOMAT. he uses akuma. after i bitch slapped him hard he messaged me calling me a leprechaun (or as he spelt it LEPRICORN, stupid f**k) and saying i deliberately made the game lag to win (how and why?). so i messaged him back saying "if you werent so s**t you might win a game, same goes for your football team, 4-1 come on germany. then i got the standard reply saying i didnt see you at the world cup. to which i replied "thats because i wasnt there". after this he resorted to calling me a terrorist and LEPRICORN, so i just told him he was a w****r and his comebacks were ridiculous.
    what a ball bag.

the other d**k was from ireland!!!!!!!!!! his name was itchybomb, i noticed he didnt have many points so i decided to go a bit easy on him so i really just waited for jump ins and low fierced him until i had enough meter for a flashy combo. after i beat him i instantly got a voice message saying i was **** at the game and i was being a d**k by not letting him up (i crossed him up a few times for a laugh :D), he even asked me was i that sad that i needed to win that much. what did he want me to do, try and lose? i beat him and his mate a few more times and each fight i won i got a voice message full of abuse, i thought it was funny that i was pissing them off so much, but they were obviously 2 c**ts especially itchybomb.

anyone came across any of these walts or have any stories of bad losers of their own?
    I have some very fresh hatemail from BIOMAT, claiming I use turbo and what not......I can post if you like....

• Advertisement

Ken B wrote: »
    I have some very fresh hatemail from BIOMAT, claiming I use turbo and what not......I can post if you like....
    go for it, i love hearing from this knob end.
    he messaged my mate too about being a LEPRICORN terrorist haha, what a mutant

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Just checked the player list there and you guys only have me listed for SF4, any chance of an upgrade to the SSF4 list? Would be much appreciated.

Same applies to me. I have my gold account back!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭ogiekeaney

what a ball bag.

yeah, funny you should mention biomat as i seem to connect with him alot when i pick quick match on endless.he kicked me out of his room saying that i was garbage as i beat him using blanka.now usually i dont respond to idiots but i text him back saying id beat him with any of the cast(which probably was'nt true).I played him again and picked randomn and got bison, which fortunately i actually use as well and beat him down.he then text me some nonsense that balrog,bison and blanka are all scrub characters because of "quick recovery":confused:.i then beat him with chun and he accused me of using turbo........:mad:........and the last time i played him he ragequit on me and then sent me a message saying he had to take a call!!!!:rolleyes:.

ogiekeaney wrote: »
    yeah, funny you should mention biomat as i seem to connect with him alot when i pick quick match on endless.he kicked me out of his room saying that i was garbage as i beat him using blanka.now usually i dont respond to idiots but i text him back saying id beat him with any of the cast(which probably was'nt true).I played him again and picked randomn and got bison, which fortunately i actually use as well and beat him down.he then text me some nonsense that balrog,bison and blanka are all scrub characters because of "quick recovery":confused:.i then beat him with chun and he accused me of using turbo........:mad:........and the last time i played him he ragequit on me and then sent me a message saying he had to take a call!!!!:rolleyes:.
    Ha what a dick, probably a kid. Met one guy on Team Battle a few weeks back who was ridiculiosly good. He used a host of characters and not just Ryu/Ken/Ibuki so I added him afterwards. Was invited to a party last night by him, and everyone there was doing endless battle. These lads were bloody tough! I've never seen fights as good! If any of you are ever u for a real challenge send me a message and I'll invite ya next time they're on.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭LIFETRAP

Haha, I've also gotten hatemail from this BIOMAT guy. Saying I use 'dirty' characters.

BIOMAT is a fool, i wonder if he has ever got beaten by anybody and wrote good game? he is s**t at the game, he probably knows it, he is just a troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Koone_20

well lads can you take off my old psn shoryuken_koone and replace it with MrDubstepppp for the SSFIV player list please? my old one got hacked :( i'll be online in 15 mins aswel if anybody is up for casuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

my names still not on super, what gives

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Placebo wrote: »
    my names still not on super, what gives

mine neither

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement