Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jedward Easter Eggs

• 01-04-2010 9:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 76 ✭✭

Please help! Anyone know where I can get a Jedward Easter Egg in Clare, Limerick city or south Galway.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Try Eurospars. Most of those shops have the same supplier, and I saw one yesterday in a Eurospar in Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 76 ✭✭Kilnababe

Thanks Mark, I have tried Eurospar/Spar Corofin, Ballyvaughan and Ennistymon with no joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Sonz

Heatons in the cresent, seen them today.

U'r a star. Thanks a million.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭emanresu

I saw them yesterday in
    Liddy's Costcutter, Roslevan Shopping Centre, Tulla Road, Ennis.

• Advertisement

Better still. Thanks folks.

I don't live in Clare but in Dublin, all of the woodies have the 2 for a fiver. Atlantic homecare would probably have the same deal also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nessi

Costcotter ...in ennis do them!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 zednanrefnomar

The Jedward Easter Eggs are back again this year with a Best Before Date of 30th June 2011,
    but in last year's box with a competition to meet Jedward in 2010.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,047 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

The Jedward Easter Eggs are back again this year with a Best Before Date of 30th June 2011,
    but in last year's box with a competition to meet Jedward in 2010.

I don't care what the box says, Jedward are well past their best before date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Liddy's Costcutter, Roslevan have lots of Jedward Easter eggs in stock, I was passing through Ennis at the weekend and I popped in to purchase some.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

I really want a Jedward t-shirt for ironic hipster purposes but they don't seem to have them in adult sizes unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 donstavros

Good news,

There is a shop in Dublin 1 selling Jedward T-shirts (I saw kids and adult sizes) and Jedward easter eggs. It's on North Earl St. and the name of the shop is Value for you and it is a just down from Bowyers department store.

My kids are crazy for Jedward so I was delighted to get the T-Shirts!!

Advertisement